Chapter Ten: You Start Here

As my new favorite song, Classic by MKTO played lightly through my room I was getting ready for my date. I would play it louder but my mom all ready yelled at me twice for having it up too loud. I was pretty much ready. I was wearing a jean jacket with a white dress underneath, dark brown boots, and a few pieces of light jewelery. I had my hair up in a loose donut bun with a blue bandana tied in the front. I'm usually not cocky, but I look damn good.

I still have no idea where he's taking us are we going to the movies, dinner, bowling, arcade. I mean I'm not picky by any means (except for food), but it was fucking killing me.

Does his mom know about this date? I bet she doesn't. I should be mad that he doesn't want his mom to know, but at the same time I'm his secret. His dirty little secret.

"Britton." I heard one of my siblings calling me knocking me out of my premature dirty thoughts. I walked away from my mirror and opened my door, seeing my oldest brother, Phoenix, standing there with a small smile on his face.

"What?" I asked him, as walked away from the door.

"I can't come upstairs and speak to my little sister, just to see how she's doing?" He asked as he sat on my bed.

"No." I rolled my eyes.

"And why not?" He asked snickering, knowing I was right.

"Because you are a Reed slash Morris. And none of you can stay to yourselves. It's like you have to butt into other people's business." I groaned dramatically.

"Hey you know you-"

"Yeah yeah yeah, I know I do it too." I told him cutting him off.

"Why are you all dressed up? You know momma's not gonna let you go out tonight were suppose to have dinner tonight, before you go to your dad's." He told me.

"Shit, I forgot all about that. When am I going?" I asked him.

"Next weekend." He told me. "So where are you going?" He asked again.

"Out." I said. "And no I'm not telling you so go away." I told him as I pulled him by his sleeve and pushed him out of my room before he could say anything else.

Before I could sit down, picked up my phone and saw that it was five minutes to six. Texted justin telling him to meet me in the backyard.

I really didn't want to deal with my mom bombarding him with question. And my sibling bothering him right now. Maybe later they can meet but right now, today, hell fucking no.

sexybeast (received 5:57):

Sure, weirdo :)

Yes I changed his name in my phone. Why, because he is a sexy beast, and I was bored.

I uncharged my phone and placed it into my dress pocket, I took one last look in the mirror making sure that everything was in its rightful place.

Would he like this outfit? Is my dress too short? I know he says he doesn't want me to change myself. But I can't help but think that, I need to be more modest just for him. I mean like if we go in public I should at least cover my chest, I don't really want other guys looking down my shirt, only he should be able to do that right?

"Mom, who's old car is that parked in front of the house." My brother, dakota asked loudly.

"What car are you talking about?" My mom responded.

Ugh I love old vintage cars. Wait, he wouldn't. Oh crap, he would. I turned my radio and lights off, and ran down the stairs getting weird looks from my family as I ran out of the back door running into Justin.