Chapter Twenty-Six: Oh, God... That feels... V2

I was sitting astride Justin's lap, my legs on either side of his waist while I ran my fingers across his scalp, gently massaging him as I played with his hair; it was so soft and easy to play with. Justin hummed sleepily against me, his hands respectfully on my hips despite the dirty things I'd done to him over the time we've known each other.

"You're going to make me fall asleep," he mumbled quietly, closing his eyes and licking his lips, my own eyes lowering to watch his tongue dart over the bottom one. My fingers stalled in his hair, instead of rubbing, I gently tugged which made Justin bite his lips and suppress a small groan. "See, if you do that then it's a different feeling."

"Maybe that's my plan." I teased, moving my hands from his hair down to the sides of his neck, smiling when I felt his Addams Apple Bob slightly as he swallowed and mumbled a quiet Oh to himself. There was something about seeing Justin get all flustered that gave me a bit of an ego boost and turned me on all at once, maybe it was the innocence thing...

Or maybe it was simply a Justin thing.

"I always knew you were evil." He said with a small smile, his eyes still closed as he playfully squeezed my hips which caused an unladylike squeal to leave my lips. Seriously, it was a mixture of a pig squeal mixed with a high pitched giggle... Not attractive at all.

In an attempt at revenge for that embarrassing display, I come up with a devious little plan and accidentally brush up against Justin's crotch which caused his breath to hitch and a stuttered breath to leave him. "Accident, sorry." I smirked down at Justin who opened his eyes and ran his palms up and down my sides softly, his lips taken between his teeth when I did it again.

"Britton," Justin groaned quietly under his breath, his eyes widening as a small gasp left his lips when I brushed my fingertips through his hair and lightly tugged.

Okay, maybe my plan wasn't thought out properly because now I'm hot and bothered by this way too soon...

Damn him and his subtle way of being sexy.

Licking my lips, I kept one hand flat against Justin's chest, the other tipping his head up to meet mine halfway, our breaths fanning each other's mouths. With a subtle tug at Justin's shirt I bring his mouth to mine, our lips connecting instantly in a slow but passionate kiss. I run my fingertips through the soft tufts of hair at the back of his neck, each tug sending a groan through Justin as he kisses me harder, surprising me when he bites on my lower lip then gently runs his tongue over the sting.

The kiss grows heated, my hands trailing from Justin's hair down to this shoulder where I squeeze as a sensual moan escapes my lips when he slides his tongue on my mouth at the same time he sits up fully and brings me with him, our chests pressed together while he leaves a trail of goose bumps over the curve of my spine as he runs his fingertips up and down my back. We continue to kiss, our tongues massaging each other's as the heat between my legs starts to grow unexpectedly and I shift forward which causes me to brush up against the bulge forming in Justin's sweats, a groan leaving his lips when I press down harder at the same time I kiss him deeper.

"Britton," my name leave his lips in a silent plea but I have no clue what he's begging for. To stop? To keeping going? My answer is confirmed when seconds later I feel his hands travel down my back until they rest at the band of my leggings, the tips of his fingers dipping underneath just an inch before he pulls back and stares up at me, his eyes slightly hooded and his lips moist and parted. "Britton, w-what are we doing?"