Chapter Nine: ...Marley

The next morning I was woken up by a high pitched baby crying. I looked at my clock that was on my nightstand and saw that it was two in the morning. The baby kept crying and I realized no one else was going to check, so I'll do it. I got out of bed and walked out of my room and followed the sound of the crying baby. I came to a door that had the name Marley written in green letters, who in the world is Marley.

I opened the door, and the walls were painted the same green as the letters on the door. In the corner by the window was a white crib, and through the bars I saw a squirming baby still crying but less loudly. I walked closer and pulled her out, it was a girl and she couldn't be more than five months old. Oh and plus she was flipping adorable. I looked around her crib and saw a pacifier, I picked it and gave it to her. She instantly stopped crying and she cuddled into body.

All I need to know is whose adorable daughter is this? Did Ellie have a baby and not say anything? I looked around the room and spotted a picture of Britton and Marley. Okay, well Ellie and Britton are friends. That doesn't mean what I think it means. I looked down at Marley and she had bright brown eyes just like...

"Hey, I got it. Why do you go back to bed you have to be at work earlier than I do." I heard Britton's voice say from behind me. I turned around and an older yet more beautiful version of Britton.

"Britton?" I questioned.

"No, it's Mariah Carey." She snickered. "Who do you think it was?" She asked taking Marley from me.

"I um, I just I'm tired. I haven't been sleeping that much lately. Sorry." I told her.

"I know you've been working hard these past few months." She smiled. "Now go before I change my mind bug head." She giggled as she sat in the big white recliner.

"Okay." I nodded as started to walk out of the room.

"Hey." Britton said, stopping from going any further. "I love you." She said with a smile not only on her mouth but in her eyes.

"I, I love you too Britton."

And as I left the room I heard this.

"Aww even after almost six year, your daddy still gets nervous."

....

"Justin." Someone shouted in my face.

"What." I answered coming to realization to where I am. I'm in school, not at home. I don't have a daughter. And I haven't told Britton I loved her, I didn't miss anything important oh thank you god. Well not like that I would loved but I dont wanna miss it.

"What are you thinking about?" I looked to my left and saw Marianna looking at me like I was crazy. "You've been standing there looking at Britton like your gonna pounce on her or something."

"What do you want?" I asked her, wanting to quickly get of this subject.

"I was just wondering if I could barrow your chemistry notes." She asked me. I went into my locker and pulled out my chemistry folder, and then handed it to her. "Thank you." She smiled before walking away.

Before I could turn around to leave, Gretchen walked straight into my personal bubble, making me step back a few steps.

"I was just wondering if I could barrow your chemistry notes." She asked me. I went into my locker and pulled out my chemistry folder, and then handed it to her. "Thank you." She smiled before walking away.

Before I could turn around to leave, Gretchen walked straight into my personal bubble, making me step back a few steps.

"Um, hey Gretchen." I said oddly. What does she want now?