n i n e t e e n

i got my outfit ready for the big day. i've decided to put on a floral chiffon blouse with a black mini skirt. i curled my hair quickly realising that i was almost going to be late.

not long later, i arrived at the cafe.

damn, he looked as good as ever? especially with his hair pushed back. okay, time to get myself together.

i walked up somewhat confidently yet nervously to the table which he was already at.

"h-hey... you're here early..." i stuttered. why am i like this.

"oh uh yeah! take a look at the menu, lunch's on me!" "no, you don't have to-" "it's fine, i'll pay." i let out a sigh of defeat.

we sat there for a good five minutes in silence just listening to the soft calming music of the cafe. not until i broke the silence...

"so.. there's something i have to tell you..." i looked at him uneasily as my heart began to do its thing again.

"actually, so do i..." he looked at me nervously. "i never really knew how to say this or if i could..." honestly, i wasn't really listening to what he was saying. yeah i know it's rude but his face was just perfection and i could not help but drift off to admire his face. until these seven words caught my attention.

"i think i really like you haeun."

-
hey! so i decided to try out a new style and write in paragraph form instead? i thought it would've been better for this chapter at least. anyway, i left wattpad for quite some time and i wrote this chapter impulsively... i hope it's alright >__< ... BUT JUNHUI FINALLY CONFESSED ?? JSHSJAHAGD
- author