4| 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯.....

Start from the beginning

-"Sounds fun," Max smiles as they approach the high school. An idea suddenly comes to Stella's mind as they grow nearer to their destination.

-"Hey, you wanna come with us?" She asks, hoping the boys hadn't asked earlier, and made her uncomfortable.

-"Well, your friends asked a while ago," Max speaks Stella's slight fear. The brown haired girl looks down at her shoes, slightly embarrassed with her friends. She could only imagine how that went.

"I didn't give them an answer though, so I can come if you want." She adds, lifting Stella's spirits. The Harrington girl nods and smiles happily. Finally, after living here for thirteen years, she was becoming friends with a girl who wanted to be her friend.

-"Oh there's my brother! Say, do you have an older sibling? I hope it's ok if I ask, I mean we are walking to the High School." Stella says politely as they reach the doors, which are flung open. Students pour out, and among the crowd, Stella spots Brian Johnson.

Brian was a sophomore who moved to Hawkins at the beginning of the school year. His blond hair stood out, as well did his style of fashion. He was, and had to be the smartest kid in the school. After all, he was doing AP classes along with a math class with Steve.
Feeling excited, and risky, Stella decided to do something that she had always wanted to do in the past. Max could sense that her new friend was up to something from the look on her face, and searched the crowd. She tried to look for what or who Stella was starring at.

"Hey Brian!" She calls out loudly, catching his attention immediately. He looks over at her and waves. He knew who she was, for Steve had him over to help him with a math assignment before.

Brian waves back in response and makes his way over to the girls. He was in no hurry and remembered Stella, only because of Steve, of course.

-"Hey Stella! What's up?" He greets her while walking towards the two. Stella is quick to introduce Max to him, hoping that she'll get a hint that she liked him. Stella hadn't told anyone about her small crush, and she felt like she might burst if she didn't.

-"Nice to meet you Max!" He waves to her in a friendly manner. Stella's heart flutters as he smiles his signature shy smile at them. His expression then turns into a thoughtful one, and he starts to speak to Max.

"Hey, so you're new, do you happen to know Billy? He's new too and- oh wait. You're Max Mayfield and he's Billy something with an H." He pauses to think for moment. Max's jaw tightens as she shifts from one foot to the other uncomfortably.

-"Well then they're not related I guess!" Stella laughs, and Brian chuckles with her. Max remains silent, and smiles awkwardly when Stella casts her a glance.

The sound of a beeping horn catches their attention, as all heads turn to the parking lot. There, in a tan Chevrolet, is Brian's mother.

-"I gotta go. I'll see you later Stella, nice to meet you Max! Bye!" He waves before looking both ways and crossing the street. Stella waves back, and Max puts her hand up briefly.

As soon as he's out of sight, Stella exhales and deeply, and turns to see Max smirking at her. She shrugs which makes Max laugh and roll her eyes.

-"Could you not have been anymore obvious?!" The redhead shouts, causing Stella to shush her. Her cheeks turn red as Max places her hand on her shoulder. 
"Oh poor Stella! Well, at least he's nice, maybe a little too nice. Kind of dorky...."

-"Max! Ok look, I just had to tell someone, or I might explode! And I don't care if he's dorky! At least he's not some weird jerk....."

Max started to tune her friend out when she looked up and saw Billy starring right at her. He had a nasty scowl on his face and it made her blood run cold.
Stella didn't notice this, as she was busy chatting about all the wonderful things about Brian Johnson.

-"Hey uh, Stella, I gotta go." Max interrupts. Her voice slightly quivered and Stella picked up on her nervousness quickly.

-"Ok. But hey wait, are you ok?" She asks, grabbing her arm gently. Max nods and smiles lightly before running away. Stella watches her, trying to see if she could understand why Max suddenly became nervous. Her attention was drawn to Steve, who was walking out the of the building, practically dragging Tom behind him.

She laughed and ran over to the scene, although she did not forget about Max. But what a sight that was! High school girls all handed, or tried to, hand him different pieces of paper with their numbers on them. They made quite a scene, and poor Tom looked as if he might have a panic attack. Steve looked like a bodyguard, and Tom appeared as a popular celebrity.

Stella ran over to her brother and cousin. She opens the passenger side door, and Tom doesn't waste any time sliding into the seat. She then shuts the door, and Steve sends the fan girls away.

Tom peeks before opening his door again, and calls out to Stella, who was saying "hello" to Steve's girlfriend, who also happened to be Mike's older sister.

Nancy Wheeler, the perfect definition of what Stella wanted to look like when she got older. Nancy's slim figure made her very feminine looking, and cute. Not only did she have a beautiful face, but her style was exceptionally good, and her short hair really made Stella want to cut her own. To the thirteen year old, it was unfair that you had to wait until you were older to be considered pretty. Stella never really thought of her appearance until Nancy was around, and that was a lot. Although there was three years between them, Nancy sometimes made her feel insecure.

Both girls heard him call and walked over to the car. Nancy waved, as she already knew him, and Stella demanded to know what had happened.

-"Well, it all happened so quickly. There I was, walking out of the school, right behind Steve. I waved goodbye to one girl, because she waved to me. The rest is a blur from there!" He stopped, and held a terrified look on his face. The girls couldn't help but giggle in response, and eventually, he broke into a smile.
Shortly after, they were joined by Steve who warped his arm lovingly around Nancy's waist.

-"Poor Tom has become quite popular!" She chuckles, and Steve nods along with her. Stella glances down at her watch and gasps. It was already 3:30. She makes eye contact with Steve and points to the time. He nods in understanding before kissing his girlfriend goodbye.

The ride home mostly consisted of a smiling Stella, who sat the back of Steve's car, thinking only of one person,

Brian.....

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

Don't judge me, but I've never seen the breakfast club.....

I've only seen pictures of Anthony Micheal Hall as Brian, and I thought that I just had to get him into this book somehow!

I'm sorry for taking so long to update. It's not that I'm not writers block, or loss of interest, I've just been going through some stuff......

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Thanks for reading!

<3 Catherine