十三 Rumors

WARNING: mentions of rape and drugs

I woke up in an unfamiliar pastel room. Before I start to worry, I recalled the events that happened yesterday. I remember asking Pinky for giving me any room to stay in, but she insisted to let me sleep in her own bedroom. We even had a girl's talk that's actually fun. Good thing she is so talkative. We also had midnight snacks before going to bed at 3 am.

I checked my phone placed at the side table. My lips parted when I saw that it's already 9 in the morning. I'm afraid I'm already bothering her family.

Before I even got up from bed, Pinky entered the room. She was shocked at first but it was later changed into an awkward smile. What happened to her?

"H-Hey, good morning!" she's so cheerful but her smile didn't changed.

"Good morning, Pinks. Sorry kung nakakaabala na ako," I told her in a small voice.

"What? No. Don't worry. You're not bothering anyone," she gave me a small smile as an assurance. "Do you want coffee? Wanna eat breakfast? Let's go downstairs!"

I assessed her actions and her voice. I know something's off, because she is trying so hard to persuade me to... get out of the room?

I can actually exit the area if she wants to.

"Is there... a problem?" I asked her slowly.

"H-Ha? Problema? Wala!" she answered before sliding herself near me.

She suddenly snatched my phone. I watched her actions as she touches and scrolls on my phone.

"Pahiram lang saglit," it was already unlocked when she got it so she can freely use it.

"Bakit?" I curiously asked, but she didn't give me an answer.

"Uhm..." she can't lie this time.

I walked right next to her to check what she's doing. She quickly moved the phone away from my sight, but I got a glimpse that she's logging out my facebook account.

If I peek at my phone again, I know she won't answer me.

"Pinks," she looked at me with different emotions. "What are you doing?" I asked seriously.

She gulped first before sighing. She seems defeated, so she showed me what's the matter all about.

I reached for my phone to read it closely. It is twitter, and the trending topic is about #LadyWynnonaHookingUp.

A bitter smile is plastered on my face. Meanwhile Pinky, looked at me with concern.

"That's bullshit," I pointed at the post. I even scrolled various comments and they're all negative feedbacks against me.

I never thought I would face an issue again, just after dealing with a trouble.

"I-I'm sorry," Pinky stated.

"Bakit ka nag-sosorry?" I calmed myself.

She showed me something on her phone. It's an instagram group chat.

"Sa tingin ko si Kelly ang may pakana nito," she then scrolled for messages that were sent yesterday.

Those messages are evidences that I hooked up with an actor. On the posts on social media, the actor's name that I hooked up isn't mentioned.

"Group chat n-namin 'tong mga kaklase mo. Lahat kami nandito... maliban sa'yo."

I borrowed her phone to see more. Most of the replies are bashes against me. They talked about all of these all night. Wow! They really planned it!