History

(Jayden's POV)
I watch Will as he sharpened his sword still wearing my hood, while he said "When I was a lad living in England, my mother raised me by herself. After she died, I came out here, looking for my father." "Is that so? Jade sis enough with the hood." Jack said, I just gave a small bow walking off to the front of the boat and keeping my hood on.

"My father, Will Turner. At the jail, it was only after you learned my name that you agreed to help. Since that's what I wanted, I didn't press the matter. I'm not a simpleton, Jack. You knew my father." I watched him as he talked, rather upset, overhearing the conversation. "I knew 'im. Probably one the few who knew him as William Turner. Everyone else just called him Bootstrap or Bootstrap Bill." (Bootstrap Bill is his father? That means Will is a pirate.) "Bootstrap?" Will questioned "Goodman. Good pirate. I swear you look just like him." Jack said carrying on, " It's not true. He was a merchant sailor. A good, respectable man who obeyed the law." Will said while getting quite angry. I slowly walked over to them ready to step in if necessary. "He was a bloody pirate, a scallywag," Jack said while rolling his eyes.

"My father was not! A pirate." Will said while taking out his sword, and pointing it at Jack. "Put it away, son. It's not worth you getting beat again." Jack said. I gently rested my hand on Will's "Mr. Turner it's not worth it. We will get nothing accomplished from a duel." I said softly so that only he could hear. "You didn't beat me. you ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I'd killed you." "Turner, calm down I know that you're trying to defend your father's name but what glory will you receive from killing Jack Sparrow, if then after you won't be able to find Elizabeth?" I questioned resting my hand on his neck which was awfully tense.

"Okay, enough with the touching Jade" Jack said short for Jayden. "Now it's not much incentive for me to fight fair, then, is it?" Before Will realized, Jack had sent a sail toward us. Using my reflexes I dodged it but Will got caught. I groaned as I landed on my right side where the wound was now bleeding out again. "Agh." I softly groaned, rolling on the deck.

"Now, as long as you're just hanging there, pay attention. The only rules that really matter are these, what a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can't. But pirate is in your blood, boy, so you'll have to square with that someday. Now, me, for example, I can let you drown but I can't bring this ship into Tortuga all by me onesie, savvy? So?" Jack brought back the sail, swings him back on board, and offers him his sword. "We're heading to Tortuga?" Will question while I struggled to stand up, I grabbed the railing and pulled my up to my feet. "Tortuga."

"Jack," I said while groaning and clutching my side, "Now if you both are done bickering I-" I started coughing up blood and collapsed onto the deck, trying to push myself back up only for my arms to give out. "Miss Hood!" "What's wrong with you sis," Jack asked while walking towards me reaching out for my hood. "No, no Jack." He pulled back my hood as I sighed and closed my eyes. Once Jack pulled down my hood Will looked at my snow-white hair, and my blood-colored eyes framed by my long dark lashes. Crimson color ran out from my mouth onto my lips, I looked up at Will to see his shocked expression, most likely from my appearance.

"What happened to you?" Jack questioned "I got stabbed last night on my right side." Jack presses his hand deep into my right side making me scream out in pain. "Stop Jack! You idiot! Just help me stand up and bring me to the cabin underneath." Jack wrapped his arm around my waist and pull my arm around his neck pulling me up quite roughly. "Ahh! Jack careful please." "Here let me do it Jack I can help stitch her," Will said. I wrapped my arms around Will's neck while he carried me bridal style into the cabin below, putting my down while I held a beam to support my weight standing up. "Mhm." I groan feeling pain in my right.

He took off my cloak and unattached my skirt that was buttoned revealing my corset "May I?" Will asked, I gave him a nod in response and heard a small thud of it on the table my cloak and shirt being placed on the table. I felt as his hands work on my black corset untying it gently, as his hands ran up to my collar attached to my neck and a buckled strap that attach to my breastplate and collar keeping it secure. He began unfastening the strap making my corset fall off so that now the only thing I was still wearing was an oversized shirt and a pair of shorts with knee-high boots. "You need to lay down Miss Hood. Well I'm not too certain I should call you that anymore."

I gave him a light smile as I laid down on the table. "The names Jayden but, thank you Mr. Turner, it seems I am always in debt when it comes to you. Ahh..." I hissed while I felt a stitch being inserted. "I'm sorry this is going to hurt." I tried my hardest not to groan while he was stitching me but the pain was tremendous. "So... Jayden Sparrow? How come you didn't tell me before." He asked "Because at our last encounter you had just tried to kill my brother." I said trying to get my mind off the pain. "I'm sorry about that, my father was a merchant sailor, or at least I thought he was. I always thought he was killed by pirates and maybe killing one would avenge his death." "I didn't know Mr. Turner." I said "Please just call me Will." After what felt like an eternity he was done, I grabbed my cloak and put it on covering up my body. I sat up and leaned my back on the wall getting into a comfortable position while watching Will clear up. "I sorry." I said suddenly "About getting hurt? There's nothing you could have done, it is okay." I just shook my head and said "I meant about your father, Will."

"It's okay you wouldn't understand." "I don't want to seem shroud but, If anything Will I understand it more than you." I watched as he had a puzzled expression on his face while walking over to me and taking a seat beside me. "What do you mean by that?" "Growing up I was always covetous of Jack, to me he had everything, and his life was set in stone for him. Something I never had." "I don't get it." Will said curiously "Jack is my half-brother, same father different mothers." I looked at him to see his eyes had softened, perhaps it was because he pitted me. "Our father was a pirate but, and Jack's mom was as well, I was the less fortunate, for my mother was from Britain and a maid in the royal house." "How does that change things?" Will asked

"Jack practically had his life set out for him both his parents were pirates so that's what he became. Me on the other hand... it's hard to become a pirate when only one of your parents is a pirate and the fact that I'm a woman and had a different mother than Jack didn't help. Most of them saw me as a screwup or a mistake that wasn't supposed to happen, so I left. I told Jack and left with his blessing, headed back to England, and tried to have a normal life work and live with a good sense of dignity. I had to start at the bottom because my mother had died at execution for being associated with helping a pirate. But I soon realized that when you are a child of a pirate no matter how kind or honest you may be, no one will forgive you for the crimes of your father. I was hunted down and was to be killed if found, even when I had never hurt a soul in my life before. So I did what I could to survive... I was living in a barn owned by a carpenter he was the first person who showed me kindness. In the middle of the night, the military found us, they broke in unexpectedly as I watched as he was shot right in front of me.... and I finally had the last straw. I was so tired of people judging me so I lost it, I ended up killing 23 people that night who were from the military, and I just ran, I left everything I had and did what the world wanted me to do. I became isolated and ruthless, killing for a living, the only job that would fit for someone who was truly unwanted by society."

"My point in telling you this Mr. Turn-" "Please, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Will." He said interrupting me, I was at first taken back bet a smile came up to my face as he made my heart flutter. I seemed to get lost in his eyes and enchanting voice, although we didn't know each other very well I felt a connection to him. "At least once more Mr. Turner," I whispered while our faces came closer together staring deeply into each other's eyes. I watched intently as our lips were just centimeters away almost craving each other's touch. (This is wrong he has Elizabeth.) I thought suddenly, making me pulled away leaning back on the wall, shaking my head "My point in telling you this Will, just because you're a good person, that can only go so far. Unfortunately we live in a society where your father's sins become your sins, the child of a pirate is considered a pirate. In finding Miss Elizabeth you'll be giving up everything else you've come to know and love. Be careful Will." I said resting my hand on his shoulder. "We should go back up and help Jack. Let me at least give you a hand." Will said taking my arm around his shoulder for support.