// I didnt mean to //

Jakes POV

I woke up in Colby's bed, I stretched my out out to cuddle him but instead I felt nothing but an empty space. Wierd he's not the early morning type. I got up and put some comfy pants on and of course a cute beanie with no shirt.

I walked down stairs and heard some chatter it sounded like Kat and colby.

"What if he finds out?"

"Listen colby he wont and it shouldn't matter either way he wouldn't belive a random person on the internet!"

I walked back upstairs confused deciding to let them finish their talk. I layed down on my bed while scrolling through Instagram. Then I got a message....

Your boy toy isn't as loyal as you think.

Boy toy? Uh okay. I kept scrolling til I heard a door creak open, it wasn't mine nor was Sam, Corey or Aaron home, just Kat, colby and me.
I decided to ignore it til I heard a bang.

"Colby! Is that you?" I called out.

Nothing.
Eh probably a demon in sams room.

Bang
Seriously what is that? I stood up and slowly crept to my door THUMP.
I quickly ran to my bed and hit under the cover, cant see them they can't see me!
I know  I shouldn't be sacred since this is normal but when your alone in your room it isn't very pleasing.

"Jake?" I stuck my head out from the blanket.
Nobody was there...

I got up and went to Colby's room.
The door was shut so I went to knock when I heard a noise And again and again. It was a moan, a very desperate one, it wasn't a males moan nor was it Colby's. I slowly opened the door preparing for the worst.
I looked around the room then my eyes fixed them self's on colby at his desk.

"Colby?"

"Hu- OH SHIT" Colby turned around and fell off the chair he was only wearing his boxers and then I knew exactly what he was doing.....

"Ever heard of knocking Jake?"He sassed at me.

"Nope..." I giggled closing the door and walking over to him. He rolled his eyes and sat down again facing me.

"Close your eyes." I told him.

I got right infront of him and kneeled down. I started to pull his boxers down.

"Woah woah woah Jake!" He opened his eyes surprised

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

"Pleasing my lonely king...." I countinued to pull his boxers down his member sprung out. Boy is he hard. I placed my mouth on the tip him shaking from my touch. I started to place with his member with my tongue. Faster and faster. He grabbed my hair and thrusted into my mouth. I gagged a couple times from him, every time him groaning turned me on more. He started to slow down soon coming to his max. He went to take his member out but I kept it in,

"You sure?"
I nodded and he cam into my mouth.
He pulled out and I swallowed. He giggled  as i wiped my lip.
—————————————————————
SORRY I AHVENT BEEN UPDATING ILL BE SLOWLY UPDATING AND SORRY YHIS IS MY FIRST SMUTTY KIND OF PAGE
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗