//:Stupid://

Jakes POV
Jake listen to yourslef your aloud to call girls pretty! Since you can't catch feeling I'm attracted to boys! Yea I'm fine.

"Hey jake you okay?"colby snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Huh...oh uh yea just thinking," I waved goodbye to them both and went to my room.

I turned the shower on and hopped in. I heard the door open I peeked around the corner of the shower wall.

"Colby!" I was shocked to see colby there,
"Oh hey I wanted to talk." He said,
"Uh sure later or now?"
"Now..."
"Look jake the fans have been giving you a lot of hate so why don't we go for a relaxing trip to the queen mary with the boys! We can just film a new video and get your mind away from the comments?"

"Sure? Can I get on with my shower?"
"May I join?" He said which made me surprised I hesitated to answer.
"Y..yea?"
Oh no what did I just say?
He hoped In and kissed the back of my neck leaving hickeys all around.
I turned around and gave him a 'seriously' look. He shrugged and grabbed my waist.
He began to kiss my lips, I turned the shower off and we had a little make out session.
()))))Comment whether you don't mind smut so I know if I can write it or not)))()

~~~~~ Sorry it's short not sure where to go with it.....