Talk

Jacob: T- That's not true

Gia: Dont lie Jacob. You're not good at it. Now me forgiving you know is out of the question. I don't want you near me.

Jacob: Gia I

Gia: I dont want to hear your fake ass apologize. Stay away from me.

I walking away from Sam and Emily's, I was walking away from him. If Bella wants him she can have him, I'm not going to fight for someone that doesnt want me. I'm better than that.

2 weeks later

I'm at the club again numbing the pain inside of me. Heartbreak isn for me now and I keep seeing imagines of him and her in my head. I dont like it. No one can save me. I'm slowing falling into insanity. I'm not crying on the outside but on the inside I'm sobbing. I hate him. If he was to die I wouldnt care. You know that isnt true. I was foolish to think he would love me. At the end of the day I have nothing. I need extreme therapy. I'm falling apart maybe moving back to La Push was a bad idea. If I knew the pain I would go through by coming back I would have stayed in Texas.  I stumbled home my head isnt in the mindset of teleporting. I saw someone at my doorstep.

Gia: Who are you?! Get off my damn porch

Sam: Are you drunk Gia

Gia: No I'm not

Sam: You can't even stand up

Gia: I can

Sam: Jacob's hurting

Gia: Fuck him he and Isabella I hope they both rot in hell

Sam: He loves you

Gia: Bullshit

Sam: Gia give him a chance

Gia: I gave him one and he failed so he's used up all of his lives

Sam: You love him Gia

Gia: No I dont him.....not the way I used to

Sam: His wolf is dying without you

Gia: Let it die

Sam: You dont mean that

Gia: I meant what I said

Sam: THATS IT

He lifted me up and I threw up on his back as revenge. He took me inside and Emily was glaring at me,like a mother scolding her child when they did something wrong.

Emily: GIA MARIE SINCLAIR THIS HAS GONE ON FOR A LONG TIME NOW! YOU AND JACOB WILL TALK TOMORROW AND YOU WILL LIKE IT! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!

Gia: Yes ma'am

Next morning. I woke up very upset remembering last night events. I'm not scared of anything. However Emily scared the living shit out of me with her yelling. She never raises her voice nor does she yell. I heard his voice and I didnt even want to talk to him. Let alone look at him. Jacob showed up with Isabella.