19: At Her Most Vulnerable

Beginne am Anfang

     Sir Gabriel is watching as Ashley is opening the back of her dress so that she may slip it off, her back becoming exposed in the process. He knows that the proper thing to do would be to turn his back towards her and give the giant maiden her privacy in the process yet he can't bear to look away. She is a beautiful woman, the most beautiful he has ever laid his eyes on, and he can't help but wonder what her body looks like. Watching Ashley pull her arms out from the sleeves of her dress she slides her dress down her body. He can see a piece of cloth along her back; at first, he assumes that it is a bra but there are no clasps on it, meaning that she has fabric wrapped around herself as a make-shift bra. 

     As Ashley lowers her dress down to her waist, getting ready to push it down past her hips, she looks back to spy the knight who is gazing at her. "Are you watching me as I am getting undressed?" 

       Sir Gabriel is quick to turn around, his face red from embarrassment as he begins to stutter and stammer. "I was only… That is to say that I was… I mean you are…" He only stops his babbling when he feels a very large finger touching his cheek. Turning his head he is expecting to see an angry and disappointed giantess looming behind him and he would not blame her for being so. Instead, he is greeted by a warm and smiling face. He feels relieved at the sight, but at the same time, is confused. He was violating her privacy, so why does she look so happy.

      "Don't be ashamed," Ashley assures Sir Gabriel, "I am your maiden, after all. You have every right to look upon me when I am at my most vulnerable. I may not be an exhibitionist, but I would enjoy it if you were to watch me disrobe."

        Standing up at her full height once again, the maiden is looking down towards the knight with a coy expression on her face as she begins to slide her dress past her hips. Her movement seems to be slow and deliberate, almost as if she is trying to tease him. The underwear she is wearing looks simple, much like the cloth she has wrapped around her chest; Sir Gabriel can only imagine how expensive it would be to have such garments made to fit her. Stepping out of her dress and nearly laying it on the ground next to her. 

       Reaching behind herself once again Ashley grabs the back of her make-shift bra. Unwrapping the cloth that is clinging to her body, she can't help but smile. As she is peeling the canvas material away from her torso the shape of her breasts becomes more apparent. Dropping it on top of her dress she begins to blush, a small part of her unable to believe what she is doing, that she can actually do this. Her underwear is the only piece of clothing she has left to remove. She slowly slides that off, losing any modesty she has left.

     Sir Gabriel can't help but stare at Ashley. He will admit that he has undressed her in his mind on multiple occasions, he is only human after all, but what he is seeing far exceeds anything his imagination could have come up with. Her body has some curves to it, accentuating her feminine figure. Her breasts are sizable, something that he is already aware of since that is where he lays at night. 

       "So," Ashley says in a playful tone, even posing to show off her bare body, "what do you think? Do you like what you see?"

     Sir Gabriel's mind is being flooded with words that he feels would best describe the naked beauty who is towering before him, yet only three words escape his lips, "Very much, yes."

     Ashley crouches so that she can be closer to the knight, her smile towards him being one of a woman who is in love. "Really? Using one word, how would you describe what you can see?"

     "Beautiful."

     "Aww… That is so sweet," Ashley says. "You know, they say that when you refer to someone as beautiful you see them for who they truly are."