The Wedding: Part 1

A/N: If there's and spelling errors I apologize in advance.

Callies POV

I have literally been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get this wedding together in a week. If it wasn't for Mariana, Sophia, and Jill's friend Molly who is a wedding planner this wedding probably wouldn't have been possible.  But we made it and today is the day I finally get to marry the love of my life. I still can't believe it's actually happening I never thought I would see this day. But I am here and ready for are future to finally start as Mr and Mrs. Foster. 

"Cal come on we have to be at Roberts in ten minutes." Mariana yelled up the stairs. Brandon was at Jesus's house with Jude, Jesus, Landon and Connor. While I stayed at Mom's with Mariana, Lexi, Sophia, and Colleen. I rushed downstairs and met everyone in the car. My stomach was in knots, I have yet to throw from morning sickness but knowing my luck it would happen today. Once we arrived at Roberts Mariana and Sophia dragged me in to the house and once I sat Molly's hair and make up people did there magic.  Mariana was my made of honor, while Sophia was my brides maid. I wish Lilly was here I needed her. Video chat and phone calls were not enough.

"Cal." Mariana walked over to me and took my hand and led me over to the front door.

"I have a surprise for you." She opened the door and there stood Robin and Lilly. I covered my mouth and started crying. Lilly pulled me in for a hug.

"Don't cry or I am gonna start crying." I pulled away from her embrace and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Oh and one more thing." Mariana walked over to the closet pulled out a dress and handed it to Lilly.

"Will you do me the honor in being Callies second maid of honor." Lilly smiled and nodded her head and I have Mariana a hug.

"Thank you Mari. For everything."

"That's what sisters are for Cal." Once everyone was done with hair and make up, everyone put there dresses on and heels and then it was time for me to put my dress on (picture in the media). Then my heels and I pinned a rose in to my hair. I gasped when I saw myself in the mirror.

"My baby." I turned and saw Stef and Lena at the doorway with tears slipping from there eyes.

"Don't cry, I don't wanna ruin my make up of you cry." Everyone laughed.

"You look beautiful love. You all do." I gave them both a tight hug. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here marrying my soulmate. The wedding planner came in and smiled at me.

"You look beautiful Callie."

"Thank you." She lifted up her iPhone and typed something before looking at us.

"Alright the guys are here and the guests are arriving. You ready Callie?" My stomach was in knots once again but I took a deep calming breath before responding.

"Of course." Everyone helped me to the back door that led down the aisle. The guests were all seated and I saw him. And that's when the tears began to form in my eyes.

"Cal?" I turned and saw Jude, I pulled him in for a hug.

"Mom would have been so proud of you." I give him a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you Jude."

"I love you to Cal." The music began to play. First was Mariana & Jesus, then Lilly & Jude, then Sophia & Connor. Then Landon walked down, with Robin, they were so cute. Stef, Lena, and Mike were already seated . Then outlaws came on and everyone stood. I felt an arm link with mine and looked over to my father who had tears in his eyes.

"You ready hun."

"Yes."

I will have Part 2 up soon. Promise.
Oh I like made a Twitter thing. Username is @fostersislifee.

Love Ya'll

-Marie