Save this Love (A Brallie Fanfic) (Start of Part One)

Callies POV

I am over Brandon, I am over Brandon, I am over Brandon, I AM OVER BRANDON.

The more and more I think it the less and less it helps, I am just fooling myself I am in love with Brandon Michael Foster no getting around it. And its not like its easy to get over him because I see him every waking moment and I have two classes with him at Anchor Beach so I can't help but stare at him. His green eyes alway make my heart stop. But things are so awkward between us especially when he gave Talya what seemed like the millionth chance. I even started dating Wyatt, I love Wyatt but not like I love Brandon...

I am taken out of my thoughts when I hear a knock at the front door. I walk down the stairs and think its Wyatt or something but to my suprise it was Talya.

"Talya," she just smirks and walks in while I shut the door behind her. She turns around and looks at me up and down then laughs before heading up to Brandons room. Her and I are far from being even acquaintences we are pure enemies but she doesn't show it when anyone is around only when we are alone. The only person that sees through her is Jude. He knows how much of cunning bitch she is. And of course I am beyond jealous of the fact that she has Brandon and I don't. Why did I ever fall in love with him it just made shit complicated.

Well Stef and Lena were spending the weekend in Vegas, Mariana was at some girls house her name was Lily or Lucy? I don't know. Jude was at Connors of course, and Jesus was at a friends to. So of course as always it was only Brandon and I home. I feel my phone vibrate and its a text from Wyatt.

Hey Cal, be ready in 10 I have a surprise for you. -Wyatt

I sighed and then smiled and ran upstairs and of course I could hear Talya and Brandons make out session through the door. I swear I was about to barf. I walked in my room and I saw something on my bed it was a note. I recognized the handwriting as soon as I saw it was Brandons.

Brandons POV

I was well off buzzed, my fake ID came in handing more then I thought. I drink to numb myself from feeling anything at all, thats probably the only reason why I gave Talya another chance. But everytime I kissed her I saw Callie and even once while we were having sex I said Callies name but Talya was to destracted to hear me. I dont even recognize myself anymore its like some demonic thing took over my body.

I grab a piece of paper and just write everything I feel for Callie and what us not being together is doing to me. I hear a knock on the front door and I hear Callie walk down the stairs. I cross the hallway and put the note on Callies bed and then run back to my room.

My door opens and Talya walks in and grabs a beer and chugs it. I may not love her like I love Callie but the girl sure knew how to turn me on. I just laugh and walk over to my keyboard. I start pounding different keys and Talya laughs. She is such a light weight, she starts to run her hands through my hair then gets on top of me and sits in my lap and presses her lips to mine. I roll my eyes and kiss her back are kiss gets heated fast because before I know it we are on my bed and she begins to pull off my shirt and I pull her dress off. Talya stifles a moan and before I know it we are doing what all horny teenagers do.

"Brandon?" Talya has her head laying on my chest and I am just staring up at the ceiling "What babe?" she smiles and then shakes her head "Nevermind."

I must of fallin asleep because when I wake up Talya is gone and Callie is standing at the foot of my bed and holds up the note I wrote "Is this true?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yeah I am not sure about this, this is my first try at writing a fanfic, I am no sure if I should continue it or not? Let me know what you think. Please vote and leave comments I would love to know your thoughts! :) Thank you for reading ♥

-Marie <3