Stay.

Brandons POV

"Don't ever leave me again." I whisper in to her ear. Which causes her to cry even more.  I hold her has tight and close as I can because I am afraid if I let her go she will leave me again. 

"I am so sorry." I whisper in to her ear and she just shakes her head and pulls away from me.

"If anyone should be sorry its me." Fresh tears begin to slide down her cheeks. I lift my hands up and wipe them away.

"Ummm I am sorry to interrupt. But Callie, Molly just called. Colleen won't stop crying, and she keeps asking for you." I look at this women confused. Who is Colleen? Callie just sighs and nods her head.

"Ok, just give me one sec." The women just smiles and goes to talk to Lou. She can't leave yet.

"How about we meet somewhere tomorrow and catch up?" I look in to her chocolate brown eyes and smile.

"Of course." She smiles wide and pulls out her phone.

"Meet me at Millies Diner around noon?" I lean down and give her a kiss on the forehead.

"See you then. Bye Cal." She smiles and gives me a quick peck on the cheek. Which sends a shiver down my body.

"Bye Brandon." Once she leaves. Lou comes running up to me.

"So?" I smile and chuckle.

"We are meeting up tomorrow." She nods her head and smirks.

"Well done Foster. Well you wanna come have a few drinks with the rest of us?" I just shake my head no.

"I am just gonna head back to hotel." Lou laughs, she gives me a quick hug before leaving with everyone else.

Callies POV

"Ok. Spill!" Lilly was anxious and curious and wouldn't drop it.

"Its a long story." I say for the third time.

"Cal come on. I am your bestfriend. How about when we get to my place, you can calm down Colleen, lay them down and then we can talk." I knew she wasn't gonna relent, and she was stubborn as hell.

"Fine." Lilly smiled wide. Only did she know, she was in for a whirlwind of drama and craziness that defines my life.

When we finally pulled up to Lillys house. I ran in to find a sound asleep Colleen and Landon on Lillys couch.  Molly walked in from the kitchen and gave me a wave.

"She ended up crying herself to sleep. Landon was by her side the whole time." I smiled and gave them both kisses on the forehead. I pulled out my wallet and handed Molly some money.

"Thanks again Molly."

"No problem, you guys have a good night." With that she left and Lilly was leading me to her outside patio. With two glasses of lemonade in hand.

"We have until seven in the morning before I have to get ready for work." I just chuckle and shake my head.

"Brandon Michael Foster..." I paused and took a sip of my lemonade. "Is the boy who stole my heart." I told her everything from arriving at the Fosters, and all the way to the night when I Ieft the house I learned to call home.

"Wow." I nodded my head and wiped the stray tears from my eyes.

"Yeah." Was all I could say.

"Callie is he, you know?" I nod my head.

"Callie!" I look down at my shoes and sigh.

"I know. I know." Lilly takes my hand in hers.

"You have to tell him tomorrow. Promise me you will."