Something I Need, Marry You, & Outlaws

Callies POV

"Callie talk to him it's been two weeks." Mariana holds out the phone to me. I just stare at the caller ID picture of Brandon and I with the twins. Mariana sighs in frustration, and puts the phone back up to her ear.

"Ok I will tell her. Love ya B." When she hangs up the phone I stare out the window, the sun was shining it was almost blinding.

"Brandon wanted me to tell you that he has show tonight. Be there at seven." She walked out the room, I groaned and looked over at the clock, it was already five thirty. I sluggishly made my way to the bathroom, I looked like a train wreck. My hair was so dry and all over the place,  my eyes were red and puffy from crying, and I was so pale.  Once I turned on the shower, I heard someone pounding on the door but I didn't care.  I let the warm water relax me, putting me in a haze. I realized when I got out of the shower I had nothing nice to wear but when I walked in to Brandon's room there was a skin tight black dress and red pumps laying on the bed with a note.

You can thank me later.

-Mariana

Of course she would pick the shortest and tightest dress but I had to admit it made me feel sexy and confident.  I let my hair fall in its normal natural curl and french braided my bangs to the side.  My make up was simple just some mascara and lip gloss. Once I put on the pumps and grabbed my clutch, I heard a gasp come from behind me. I turned to see Mariana standing there smiling.

"Damn girl, I would even tap that." I smack her on the side of her arm.

"Shut up. Thank you though Mari." Mariana gave me a tight hug.

"That's what sisters are for. Now go get your man." She winked at me, when I walked outside there was a man holding the door open to a black brand new BMW.

"Ms. Jacob." I gave him a nod and a small smile before sliding in to the car.  The driver shut the door and once he was buckled in we were off to Brandon's show.  When we arrived I was greeted by Mat and Jasper.

"Callie!" Mat gave me a hug and Jasper smiled at me wide. Something was up, I just knew it.

They led me inside and the place was empty except for Lou and Brandon standing on the stage.

"Where is everyone." Mat and Jasper just sat me at a table that was exactly in the middle of the room. They then joined Lou and Brandon up on the stage. Brandon walked up to the microphone and smiled at me.

"Hello beautiful.  I know you may be a little confused. But this show is just for you, I love you babe." He gave me a wink before they played there first song.

I had a dream the other night

About how we only get one life

Woke me up right after two

Stayed awake and stared at you

So I wouldn't lose my mind

And I had the week that came from hell

And yes I know that you could tell

But you're like the net under the ledge

When I go flying off the edge

You go flying off as well

And if you only die once I wanna die with

You got something I need

In this world full of people there's one killing me