"Next part?" Harry said it as a question.

"Yeah," Winter smiled while pulling her feet away from Harry and sitting up with a crack of her back, "there is a table at Mushu's waiting for us..."

Harry's eyes lit up in response. Since he had tried sushi, he was hooked. He had heard Mushu's (yes the restaurant was owned by the famous dragon and guardian of Mulan) was the best place in Auradon to get Sushi. He had been eager to visit, and hearing about it now caused him to reel in excitement.

"Really?!"

Winter laughed at Harry's eager tone, reaching toward the side of the couch where her converse was resting on the ground.

"Of course, you'll love it,"

And love it he did. Forty-five minutes later, the two were seated in downtown Auradon at a table toward the back of the restaurant. Thankfully, Mushu's was not all that busy as it was a Wednesday and a little before noon.

Mushu's was not necessarily a big restaurant, but it was not small either. It had many tables and a spunky Japanese themed aura. Many quotes and sayings were written across the red walls in black inked Chinese.

There was a curved bar in the center, one where the counter lit up in all different colors. It was especially cool at night when people were served all sorts of fancy different drinks and interesting sushi selections.

Winter told Harry to get whatever he wanted, the pirate already forgetting about money being a factor. He ordered four different plates of sushi, three seafood appetizers, and a few other random choice meals to try.

He was more than elated.

On the Isle, all he ever ate was Ursula's Fish and Chips. While he did not have a problem with it at the time, now that he was exposed to real food the thought of needing to eat that ever again made him actually want to cry.

The food he ordered was, of course, to share between the both of them. Winter only hoped that he did not stuff himself so much that he was not hungry later when she intended to take him to a nice dinner at Routatouille's.

"This is so goooddd," Harry groaned through a mouthful of sushi, using his hook instead of the chopsticks to eat it.

Winter giggled at that, easily using the chopsticks to pick up her sushi and eat it. Harry wondered how with some things Winter was just a natural. Like eating with chopsticks, for example, she had explained to him that she never really learned how to she just sort of did it one day.

Honestly, it was really impressive.

"Agreed," Winter casually ate her crunch salmon roll. "You know, Lonnie really loves this place. Plus, we always get it free if we come with her," Winter offhandedly mention as Harry nodded.

"Aye," Harry suddenly said, hooking another roll of sushi, "why are ya always against eatin'?" He questioned through narrowed eyes.

Winter's thoughts on why Harry even brought his hook were cut off, the girl looking to him in surprise.

"Uhm," she cleared her throat in genuine confusion, "what do you mean?"

Harry rolled his eyes, speaking in a quieter and slower tone. "I mean, ya always be skippin' meals and never wantin' teh eat. Why? Me and ye both know it ain't healthy..."

Did she really come off that way?

Winter's cheeks flushed as she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly, taking a break in eating her sushi.

"Well," she stuttered, not liking how Harry was looking at her. Getting a hold of herself, Winter took a deep breath before coming clean. "It's not like I purposely try not to eat — I love eating," she laughed at her own words while Harry rose a brow of disbelief.