The latter is always greater than the past...

Two Weeks Later...

Sandra invited me to her wedding. She was getting married to Mr Boone. They had dated for over a year and she discovered she was pregnant. Mr Boone was 6 years older than her. She managed to invite Mom and Nike too. It was going to take place in London. Sandra had always wanted to get married there.
  On getting to London, I was picked at the airport by Apple. I resolved to enter his car since everywhere was so cold. I was so nervous sitting in his car. He came closer to me and pulled the seat belt over me.
"I can do it myself." He smiled at me.
"Why bother when I can do it for you?" Why was he so close?
"Will you please move?" He smelled so nice as he sat beside me. The ride to the hotel was in silence. After reading the letter Niklaus gave me, I started seeing him in a new light. I saw that he had some bruises on his hands. Did he get into a fight? As we got to the hotel, I was ushered to my room by Apple.
"Can we talk?" His eyes lit up as I said this. He found a place to sit and looked me in the eye.
"What do u want to talk about?"
"Do you love Precious?"
"No. I love you." My heart practically gave a leap at this statement.
"Then why do you still stick around her all these years?"  He sighed.
"She was sorry to you so she'd always inform me of where you were. That's all."
  "Niklaus told me you told Busola what I loved eating and that you cried like a baby when I went on a date with Karan. Is this true?" He was hesitant but replied to my question.
"Yeah."
"So why do you have that bruise on your hand?"
"I might have gotten into a fight with Karan when I heard he was getting married to someone else after calling you a bitch." I went to hug him.
"I'm sorry I doubted your love. My Dad didn't treat my Mom well. I resented him and kept my distance from you because you kissed Precious." He held me so close.
"She kissed me so suddenly. And you are the only one I want to kiss. Nike told me about him already so I understand where you are coming from. Just forgive him. I love you Abike." When did Nike have time to do all this?
   He kissed me then and I kissed him back pulling him close to me. He kissed my forehead, my cheeks, neck and my lips. We wouldn't stop smiling at each other after we kissed.
"So when did you fall in love with me?" I was facing him as he put his hands on my waist. He smiled at me.
"I think it was when I saw you for the first time. I kept on seeing you and you fascinated me. Do you love me?"
"Maybe?" He looked at me sheepishly as he tickled me.
"I love you Amos." He smiled at me and gave me a kiss.

Sandra's wedding was fun. Maroon 5 came to perform and holding hands with Apple was fun although he'd kiss me now and then. I am happy. I could see Nike winking at me. I had told her and Mum what happened between us as I got dressed for the Party. I couldn't stop smiling.
"I'm happy for you dear." Mom whispered in my ear as she pecked me.
.
.
.

  Anike and Abike had their marriage a year later on the same day. Niklaus and Abike ended up being best friends. He eventually got married to his girlfriend. Precious apologised to Abike. Mom and Dad reconciled and travel the world together to make up for lost time. Sandra gave birth to a baby girl.
Abike is happy to have found love in Apple.
Love truly conquers all...

The END? Not really...