"Penguin, is he asleep?" Tzuyu asked me and i nodded my head with a soft hum then made my way back to my bed.

"It's been a long time since we slept together. I miss cuddling with you." Tzuyu spoke softly as we faced each other and his thumb caressing my cheek gently, removing a few strands of hair behind my ear while he's at it.

"Yeah, we hardly have time like this. We should thank Pdnim for taking care of Chang whenever both of our groups are having work on the same day." I said, chuckling lightly when i remembered how happy Pdnim looks like when he takes care of our baby son.

"He's really our father. We have a nice father, you know." Tzuyu said, giggling and probably remembering the same thing as me. I chuckled silently, agreeing with him.

"Can we cuddle, princess~?" He asked and i smiled before bringing myself closer to him until there are no gaps between us. We wrapped our arms around each other, loving the feeling of the other warmth embrace.

We were about to fall asleep when Chang suddenly started crying and everyone came into my room hurriedly, slamming the door open with a loud thud. As for me, i quickly went to Chang and carried him in my arms, swaying him to make him stop crying. Tzuyu came and held onto our son's small palm.

"What happened?!" Everyone asked worriedly.

"Nothing, nothing. Sorry to disturb your sleep but you can go to sleep now." Tzuyu told them and i laughed mentally at his last sentence, finding it somehow funny.

"Aish! Goodnight!" They all sighed in relief before exiting the room and Jihyo closed the door quietly with a motherly smile.

"Should we let him sleep with us or let him sleep in his cabin, Tzuyu-ah?" I asked my husband, who was staring at our son. 

"Cabin. He needs to learn to sleep by himself." He answered jokingly and i laughed softly.

"Yah, don't be so mean to your own son." I scolded him nicely with a playful glare.

"Okay, okay. If you put him back in his cabin, he might cry again and everyone will barge into the room again. So, let's have him sleep with us for the night." Tzuyu answered seriously and i nodded my head.

My handsome prince lied down the bed first and he placed the baby beside him then i lied down on the other vacant side of Chang. Fortunately, our arms are long so we could still cuddle but with a bit of distance so we won't squash our baby son so much.

"Goodnight, my lovely Goddess~" Tzuyu said and pecked my forehead and lips before putting his head back onto the pillow.

"Goodnight, my handsome prince~" I said with a lovely smile and pecked his lips.

----TIME SKIP----

Chang is officially a 2 year old baby. He looks like Tzuyu, so handsome just like my husband. He already learnt how to talk and he's so cute when speaking! He likes to sleep with me and Tzuyu, depending on whose dorm is he in.

"Mama!" Chang shouted energetically, waving his hand at me the moment i stepped onto the stage for our fan-meeting. The fans didn't mind since they are awed by his cuteness and looks. Many people complimented us and Chang, telling us that he has both Tzuyu's and my voice when he sing and talk. My husband and i are happy to hear those words from them.

"Can i bring my son to the stage?" I asked manager-unnie and she nodded her head with a smile. I immediately headed towards Chang and Tzuyu. He came by himself. His members were probably busy or something.