Chapter 1 - Welcome to Hope's Peak Pt.1/2

Start from the beginning

     I entered the Academy and head towards the hall where they should be hosting the entrance ceremony, I looked around not seeing so many students, so I just decided to lean against the wall until the ceremony starts, I pulled out my airpod and put it into my left ear, I played two songs killing time.

     Then, I was approached by a short boy who has spiky, desaturated brown hair, and washed-out hazel eyes. He seems to be wearing a zipped-up dull green hoodie with a red stripe along the zipper, an open black jacket with gold buttons over the hoodie, black jeans, and red sneakers with white toes.

 He seems to be wearing a zipped-up dull green hoodie with a red stripe along the zipper, an open black jacket with gold buttons over the hoodie, black jeans, and red sneakers with white toes

???: "Hey, I am Makoto Naegi, wanna become friends? Assuming that you're also from Class 78th."

     Y/n: "Guess it sure doesn't bring problems making friends in the entrance ceremony." I thought to myself.

Y/n: "Hello, I am Y/n L/n, nice to meet you Makoto."

Makoto: "Yeah, nice to meet you too, hey can I ask you a question?"

Y/n: "What's it?"

Makoto: "What's your SHSL talent?"

     I was surprised by that question, since I wasn't expecting to be asked the question this early into this Academy, guess I'll have to lie.

Y/n: "Super High School Level Spy, how about yours?"

Makoto: "Woah, a cool talent you got there, mine is uh, Super High School Level Good Luck."

    " So, he is the one that got in through the lottery huh? Guess he's really lucky then." I thought to myself.

Y/n: "An impressive talent you got there, don't you think?"

Makoto: "Yeah yeah.." 

     "He seems to be a little shy, guess I can't really blame him for that, especially since it's our first day here." I thought to myself.

Makoto P.O.V

     Y/n looks somewhat mysterious, I haven't even seen him smile yet, however it seems like he's not kind of like those cold people who don't interact with others that much, I guess?

    After I and Y/n have talked for some times, the entrance ceremony was starting so I decided to stay with Y/n for the rest of the ceremony.

??? P.O.V

     "Wait, that guy that's with Naegi...could it be.., Y/n!?" ??? thought to herself.

Y/n P.O.V