He stopped and rested his forehead against mine.

I whined.

"What's wrong?" He spoke taking me up and walking towards the bed.

"You stopped touching me" I said softly.

He smirked.

"Awwwn does little Brooke want me to touch her"

I blushed and nuzzled my face into his neck.

"Yes" I said whispering.

"Okay then, let me touch you"

He picked me up from the couch and went upstairs to his room and placed me on his bed laying me down.

He quickly kissed me and I kissed him back. He pecked my lips one more time and moved down to my neck giving soft light kisses until he found a spot and I moaned. He sucked on the spot softly and nibbled on it. I assumed he was giving me a hickey. I tilted my head back giving him more access to my neck.

He took of my crop top and unclipped my bra. He stared at me eyes full with lust and desire. He sucked my boobs and groped my other boobs.

I tilted my head back and moaned. He smirked and moved his way more down to my thighs. He took of my thighs and removed my panties. I shivered when my core hit cold. He smirked and moved his hands.

"You're so wet baby" He groaned rubbing my bud.

"Mhmm" I moaned.

He inserted one finger and placed his thumb on my clit. I moaned and pushed my hips towards him giving him more access.

"Do you want more baby?" he asked smirking.

Did he just call me baby? Damn my hormones!!

I nodded moaning.

He inserted another finger and I tilted my hed back moaning and breathing hard.

"Words baby" he spoke giving light kisses in my clit.

"Y-yes" I murmured moaning needing his fingers more.

He inserted another finger his thumb pressed hard on my clit and his other hand on my stomach. He started going faster and faster I started shaking. I gripped the sheets moaning loudly. I'm close.

I came hard and I shook when I came. I started breathing heavily.

He cleaned me up and scooted closer to me and gripped my waists.

"That was amazing, as a first you did great baby" he said giving soft kisses to my forehead.

I was tired.

I closed the gap between us and rested my head against his chest.

I went into a deep sleep after thinking about my mother. Today was just a long day.

I need peace.

I feel like I'm falling for theo.

                                                                                     ******

I woke up, my eyes fluttered open looking around.

Last night's events flashed in my mind and I blushed.

I cant believe I did that. Especially with theo Walcott the bad boy and most popular kid in the whole entire school which every single girl would worships.

I glanced and looked at the clock.

7:40 am

My eyes went big.