Episode 1

Episode 1

Bela Sharma is a naive 20-year-old ingenue from the province.  She was very pretty and innocent looking that she attracts much male attention.

She does not know how to deal with the more aggressive ones because she had not much experience of love relationship having come from a girls school in her hometown.

One day, she was in a coffee  & Tea cafe shop, just about to enjoy her hot coffee when another boy came to sit at her table.  He invited her to go out with him and would not take no for an answer.

He was very insistent and was getting aggressive.

Thank goodness another man came to the rescue.  It was Mahir , who pretended that he was late and sorry for having Bela waiting for so long.

He then took Bela away with him.

They were a few metres away from the coffee shop when he let her go as he deemed she was now safe.

Bela looked at him and was attracted by his confidence and good look and just stood when he left her staring at his back.

But then he turned around and asked her if she wanted to go out to dinner with him.

They went to a high-class western restaurant and Bela was so impressed but giddily nervous looking at her gorgeous date.  She wanted to fall in love.

She never had alcohol before so even one glass had sent her to sleep.

When she woke up, she was in Mahir’s bed.

Mahir sehgal is a businessman.  He was supposed to be much older than the 20-year-old bela, he is 32.  He is very experienced.

But some reason, he had fallen for bela because she was so cute.

Bela was so ready for his tender love and care! ?

He had been seducing her with push and pull tactic.  Sometimes he was all over her and when she was ready to receive some action, he would pull away and treat her as her indulgent uncle, gives a pat on the head.

After a week she did not hear from bela. her friend Natasha encouraged her to give him a call after all he is her boyfriend.

Bela called Mahir on the phone.  It was very brief and there was a female voice in the background.

Bela was on her way to her dorm when a pair of arms hugged her from the back.

It was, of course, a very apologetic Mahir.  He took her to his apartment and they had a heart to heart.

He told her that he wanted to have her, everything of her.  But before he makes her his, he wanted her to start calling him his first name, Mahir rather than Mahir ji.

And the deal was done.  Bela woke up the next morning realising that she is no longer a girl but a woman!  She overheard Mahir on the phone. He said that it would be shocking if his real identity is revealed

.
.
.
. #MyDreamyStories

Comment , vote & share .