"But you're nothing but a traitor to us. Nothing but a nuisance!", he suddenly gripped my hair around his grasp, tightening further as he lifted my head upward.

His eyes showed nothing but pure hatred and anger.

"And because of you-", he threw me down me to floor headfirst aggressively.

I let out a scream, begging for mercy, my forehead already starting to bleed."Bucciarati! Please! Hold on a sec-"

"Shut up!", he roared, using Sticky Fingers to zip my mouth shut for good.

"It's all your fault!", he snatched my hair once again, which was now tangled, and pulled me up as we exited Coco Jumbo.

And the first thing I saw was-

Gruesome.

"Because of you...", he muttered from behind me, forcing me to witness such horror.

"Because of you!", he tossed me towards the scene.

"BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"EVERYONE IS DEAD"

There, five male bodies and one female lay dead and lifeless on a stone platform.

Blood flowed out of their wounds in puddles. Tortured, stabbed, suffocated, decapitated, wounded through the chest, crushed...

Narancia, Fugo, Mista, Giorno, Leone, Trish...

My whole scenery was painted red in my eyes.

I have never felt true horror.

Until today.

"I should've never saved you back then... then all this wouldn't have happened!". Bruno's voice echoed in my head.

I turned back with all my guts, face to face with the one who used to care for me.

He raised his fist.

@$9246&&*#*6381+£€¥¥##%183

My eyes shot wide open, cold sweat dripping down my cheeks.

Hungry for air, I selfishly inhaled as much as I can. Letting out a deep sigh.

And as if nothing has happened, I discover myself back in Coco Jumbo, with my own body unharmed.

I was back on the same couch, laying down.

'That was the worst nightmare ever', I huffed.

I was close to tears, biting the inside of my cheek to fight back what I had just imagined.

The deaths of others.

I was red, sniffling as I ignored the blood mixed with my saliva.

I noticed that the rest of the gang was with me as well.

Bruno was the only one missing.

I was truly relieved. I knew it was a dream, but seeing them well gave me relief.

Yet I was concerned, concerned that Bruno wasn't here.

I know what he did to me in my dream, but that was only a dream. Nothing more.

"Hey guys", I greeted with such calmness.

I thought that I'll ask about Bruno later.

Right now, I needed a hug. That nightmare really shook my reality on things.