18 - It's Torture Time

Leone was brought back to his original body.

Waking up, he was face to face with Bruno, Y/N and Fugo in the corner of his eye.

"Abbacchio", Bruno greeted.

Knowing full well that they did it, he uttered "Well done".

Y/N let out a relieved sigh. There wasn't much that changed. Bruno and Leone did all the fighting.

Was that a good thing?

Well, technically saving Fugo was useless, and nothing really changed in the storyline.

If she was going to be honest with herself, all she did was tell them to dodge or how the enemy's plan worked. She can't really fight herself.

So how can she change their fates?

After all, she isn't good at communicating much, much less helping someone who will die soon.

Fugo and Y/N searched for the remaining members, all safe.

Y/N helped Giorno up. He was passed out before she found him, though woken up when he felt someone shaking him awake.

"Did they do it?", he asked as he tried to sit up.

Y/N nodded. "Everyone's safe".

Giorno smiled. "That's good to hear. What about you? Did anything happen to you?"

'Why does he care about me?'

"I'm fine. I should be the one asking you that", Y/N stated.

The two made their way towards where the others were.

Fugo found Narancia, who was touching and wincing at his head.

Leone found Mista as well.

"Good, everyone's safe", Bruno smiled.

It felt nice seeing the whole episode backstage. You get to actually see the things you didn't in the anime.

"Still, I never knew that there was a completely different boat", Fugo sighed.

"That's why we have to double-check every time!", Mista shouted.

"Not like you went straight ahead to find Narancia instead of double-checking", Fugo acknowledged.

"Hey!"

Y/N caught Giorno staring at her, which quickly gave her the goosebumps. She waved to Giorno, who soon snapped out of it.

'Geez, is he good?'

"Sorry about that", He apologetically looked away in embarrassment.

"It's fine", the girl reassured.

Narancia kept on touching his head, wincing every time.

"O-ow! That hurts!", Narancia yelped teary-eyed.

"Hey, Fugo... Could you take a look right there?", Narancia asked.

"Oh, dear. You've definitely got one. It's pretty big", Fugo inspected the bump on his head.

"Ow! Quit it! Don't touch it!"

Narancia gritted his teeth in anger. He abruptly kicked Zucchero's body.

"Goddammit, you bastard! You're gonna pay for that you piece of shit! I've got a bump on my head because of you!", Narancia shouted.

He kept on kicking his body. "I hope you're prepared! Take this! And this!".