26 - Mirror Mirror on the Wall

"Took the words right out of my mouth, girl", Illuso smirked.

"You must be wondering why I took you both in here", He started. He eyed Y/N for a second as if saying 'You already know what I'm talking about'.

"If I were to bring the others that could fight, that would put me in danger".

'Oh wow. So you know how useless my stand is?'

"As Y/N said, I control the mirror, it's my ability. All the things in here are objects with no life", he added.

"The three of us are the only living beings here". It was as if Illuso knew that Y/N wouldn't attack him, just because she was on their side.

X for doubt.

"And Y/N just told you, your stand ability was left outside!", Man in the Mirror trudged to the two, using force on his hand to give a strike.

Y/N sped to be in front of Fugo.

Y/N blocked his way as she took the hits with her arms that covered her face in an X-symbol. One, two, three, four, five... the punches progressed in strength that Y/N was starting to weaken.

The impact blew Y/N away as she landed right on Fugo, both yelping in the process.

Illuso laughed at the sight of his 'enemies' being thrashed around. Still, he didn't give mercy despite Y/N being his ally.

"Since that thing appeared, Fugo must be okay for the time being... but, Dammit! Where the hell is Fugo and Y/N?! How are they protecting themselves?!", Leone roared.

At that moment, water started to swirl around just beside Purple Haze. Swishing and swaying as it started to form.

There it was, being summoned was Ocean Man.

"And I'm assuming that's Y/N's?", Giorno questioned. "Yeah. This could only mean that Fugo and Y/N are together", Leone answered.

Giorno's eyes gleamed at the sight. 'So this is her stand...', he thought. He has only seen its arm before, but now it stood tall.

From both of their perspective, the Sun shone directly above it, the light reflecting on the water.

Purple Haze started to get up to its feet, growling.

Leone snapped out, "Get back, Giorno! Get back even further!".

"Fugo rarely lets his stand out. He only does when he's in serious trouble. Which means that Fugo's fighting somewhere! Alongside Y/N!"

Leone grabbed Giorno by his shoulder. "Get further back, Giorno!".

Purple Haze started to abruptly punch the air in a furious manner.

"What the? It just started attacking out of nowhere!", Giorno exclaimed. "This isn't good. We really shouldn't stay here. We're getting out of here, c'mon!", Leone ordered, but his hand was pushed away.

He pointed to the mirror, "I don't know what you're talking about! There's something in that mirror! We need to find out where Fugo and Y/N are! That's far more important right no-"

"Stop talking back to me, you little shit!", Leone gripped his suit. "I don't care what happens to you, but I'm trying to be nice and warn you since you don't know what's going on!"

Purple Haze roared as it started to punch again, now hitting directly at a wall.

"It punched it! Run Giorno!", Leone exclaimed as he let go of him.

Fugo helped Y/N up, who was now aching in pain. Both her arms were numb after just being punched, completely not used to fighting at all.

The pieces of rocks that Purple Haze hit were flying directly to Illuso. "So you activated your stand outside the mirror. But... that does not mean a thing!", Summoning Man in the Mirror once more, he leaned to the side and let his stand change the trajectory towards them at a faster rate.