"So, what's your purpose? Of visiting the cousin you hate the most", I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Well, it's about time you were told about your original identity, since your mom doesn't have the guts to tell you this or maybe they're just scared about your reaction"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know Tanvi, you aren't their child"

"What the fuck do you mean?", My heart was beating rapidly as I started sweating, "and why are you doing this?"

"Well because you don't deserve to be happy with life when my mother is mourning over Sanjay's father's death"

"What? W-"

"You aren't their daughter, Raghav found you on the road, near the hospital", I gasped as tears built in my eyes. She told me the whole story about how mom cheated on dad with Sanjay's father whom her mother loved and how they found me and felt sorry for me hence took me in but then realized that I was just a burden. She continued telling me until I was crying my heart out.

"That's enough", Sanjay shouted as he along with Arjun stormed inside my office, Yash following behind them.

"Arjun!", I sobbed as he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me closer to his body.

"I swear to god! If you weren't a girl and my sorry excuse of a cousin, I would've killed you with my bare hands for spewing such a bullshit", Sanjay said as he slammed his hands on my table.

"That's what I'm here for Sanjay", Yash said as she punched Anuradha in the face.

I flinched at the sound and hid my face in Arjun's chest, Arjun whispered soothing words in my ear to calm me down.

"Get the fuck out of here and out of our lives", Yash screamed and Sanjay held her from killing Anuradha with the scissors.

"So you're not one bit sad that your father passed away?", Anuradha asked.

"Why should I be I was the one who killed him?", I gasped as I heard his words and started crying more.

"He brought nothing but pain to my family and especially to my sister", he said and then pulled Anuradha out of the office before slamming the door shut as he slid down on the floor with his head in his hands, Yash sat next to him and pulled him in a hug as his shoulders started shaking as he cried.

"Sanjay, come on, we'll come some other time", Yash said as she stood up and Sanjay picked Yash up before they both left the office.

Arjun sat on the sofa and then settled me on his lap as I stopped crying. He rubbed my back soothingly and just kept quiet until I calmed down. I felt so drained after crying that I just kept my head on his shoulder and stared blankly at the wall.

"You know baby, 99% of what she told was a lie", he said softly.

"And what was the 1% that was the truth? What was the truth?"

"First promise me that you'll stay here once you know the whole truth", he said.

"Arjun jus-"