⁴ you suck at games

( y/n's pov )

"wow, l/n! that looks delicious!"

"the omurice? hah. of course." you happily said as you smiled at ashido. "bakugou cooked it for me this morning. y'know, husband material things. i mean—"

she gasped, earning a few glances from other students at the cafeteria, "what?!"

"nothing! i was just saying he's husband material because he knows how to cook delicious food!"

"right..." she looked at you suspiciously before eating her own lunch. that was close.

‧   ୨୧   ‧

●●●●● LTE 7:19 PM 16% 🔋

bakubro 😈🥶⛓🔥

hi bakubro 😈🥶⛓🔥

What do you want

i'm bored
talk to me

Fuck off

rude :(
seen

LET'S PLAY A GAME

What

are you at the common area?

Yeah

‧   ୨୧   ‧

you immediately went to the common area, spotting the 'bakusquad'. they noticed you and kaminari winked at you, "hey l/n! come join us!"

you nodded, looking at bakugou and sat down beside him. "psst."

"what game do you want to play?"

"rock paper scissors. whoever loses has to be a servant for the winner this day. three rounds."

you saw his mouth turn up into a smirk, "i'm gonna win, dumbass."

"we'll see."

"rock paper scissors." he puts up a scissors while you put up a paper, dammit.

"go l/n! win this!"

"rock paper scissors." now, you put up a rock and he puts up a scissors. you heard him clicking his tongue.

your jaw dropped, while the ash blonde smiled in victory. he had put up a paper while your dumb ass put up a rock.

"hah, loser. go get me chips from the counter." he ordered as he laughed and you sighed in defeat, getting up and grabbing a pack of chips. you throw it to bakugou and he successfully caught it.

"i thought playing a game with you is fun." you huffed, sitting beside him and crossed your arms.

"told you i'd win."

"whatever."

"c'mon, shithead. let's play cards."

your eyes lit up as you stood up. "if i win, you'll get to be my servant tomorrow!"

"yeah, yeah. we both know i'm going to win again." he said, walking to his own dorm as you followed him, rolling your eyes.

you look around his room, admiring it. "woah, your room is nice."

he scoffed as he grabbed a stack of cards from his desk, then he sat down on the floor. "let's play speed. only one round."

you sat in front of him, and he started dividing the cards. he gave five cards to you, ten cards for your stock pile, and ten spit cards. he also got himself some cards and finally, you two started the game.

he was so fast you lost track of your cards, then suddenly he yelled, "speed!" and slammed his hand in front of you.

"wha— how are you so fast?!"

"you fucking suck at games, l/n."

and even though he was annoying for making fun of you, this was the only time you didn't feel bored. "ugh. you love making fun of me, don't you?"

"uh-huh."