He stood up and walk to the bathroom in all his naked glory. I squeak and covered my eyes. He just laughs at my reaction.

A few minutes later I heard the water running. He came out still butt-naked. "Would you cover yourself...hey! What are you doing? Put me down! I don't have clothes, Alexander!" I was hysterical when he picks me up without warning.

"Relax, I'm carrying you because I know you're too sore to walk. You need a warm bath to lessen the soreness."

Just like last night he deposited me to the tub but unlike before he joined me instead. He's seated behind me, letting my head fall back to his chest.

"Feeling comfortable now?" He's massaging my neck and shoulders loosening all the tight knots.

"Hmmm..." I moaned. "That's really nice."

As he was massaging me I could feel his hard-on pressing on my lower back. I jerked, feeling a little surprised.

"Don't mind him, love. He's just being his horny self again." He chuckled.

"But you have to get used to him though since he will always be hard when you're this close."

"What?" I turned and looked at him pointedly.

He laughs and pulls me back so he can continue with his ministration.

"You know, I can help you." He mumbled all of a sudden.

"Hmmm? What help are you talking about?" I'm feeling so relax from his touch that I'm only half listening.

"About what you said last night. You mentioned that you haven't experienced what most normal teenagers or adults do. I can teach you. Like, I can be your...uhh...teacher?"

"Ah what?" Now, I'm fully giving my attention to him.

"I can introduce you to a lot of things. We can go to clubs, go for dinner dates, go out of the country not like your usual business tri, and of course, I can help you explore more about sex." He further elaborated.

"You...you would do that?" I've wanted to do all those things without restrictions.

"Of course. If you let me."

"But you don't do relationship Alexander. You said so yourself. You are too busy to do that and besides, you're still enjoying your life being single." I pointed out clearly. Not to mention, he's not into me.

"Well, this is not going to be a normal relationship. It's like a student-teacher relationship." I stare at him, checking if he's playing with me but he looks absolutely serious.

"Ah...well that's really weird. I mean, a student-teacher relationship?"

"What? You haven't heard that from your friends in College?"

"I'm not sure. I guess I did but I didn't care." I wasn't interested in listening to those cheap gossips.

"Why? Have you?"

"Ahem...Well, I did sleep with a professor back in College." He said looking contrite.

"Oh!" I'm not sure if I'm allowed to be jealous. It's his past and anyways, we are not even in a romantic relationship. What we're doing is purely out of the sinful need of the flesh.

And speaking of flesh, I felt tingles all over my body as he travels his hands around my stomach and hugs me tight,  which I could feel the hard planes of his chest. He placed his chin on my shoulder. "You've known my reputation, Cassandra. I've been with a lot of women in my life and I never slept with a woman more than once. Sex is like a playground to me. I like to have options to play with from time to time."