09: Tzuyu

(Your POV)
(The Next Day)

I'm in my room and I just finished the beat for the new song. Now as usual, I need to write lyrics for the song. I already know what's it's gonna be about so I take out my notebook and start writing.

(Tzuyu's POV)

Me and the girls are all in the living room, watching TV. Today's my day with Y/n. I'm quite excited.

Jihyo: So, the only person that gets to spend time with Y/n is Tzuyu.

Nayeon: What are you two gonna do?

Tzuyu: I plan on just going to the park and having a picnic on the grass with him.

Jihyo: Oh okay, what are you gonna eat?

Tzuyu: Just sandwiches I've prepared for us. I made sure to put in things he likes in them but it was pretty easy since we have the same taste.

Jihyo: That's nice!

Sana: How are you gonna kiss him? Anything special?

Tzuyu: Hmm... No, I'll just go for it. I don't think it needs to be special.

Sana: Are you not nervous?!

Tzuyu: No, not really. I might just ask him for a kiss.

Momo: Wow, you're just gonna ask him?

Jihyo: Well then I guess it'll be a piece of cake for you.

Tzuyu: It probably will be.

Sana: Well after today, I'm hanging out with him again!

Chaeyoung: What?! I was gonna go out with him again!

Dahyun: Um, excuse me but I was planning that! I didn't even go out with him! I just took care of him!

Sana: Well sucks to be you! You just got unlucky!

Jihyo: Be nice Sana!

Sana: Well you all ruined my plans with him! I wanted a full week with Y/n!

Nayeon: That's not true! We all had plans to hang out with Y/n!

Jeongyeon: Yeah, you're not the only one Sana!

Sana: You all made plans right when I said I was gonna hang out with him!

Chaeyoung: What are you talking about?! I wanted to hang out with him from the start!! You just got in the way! He's my best friend and I deserve to hang out with him right after Tzuyu!

Sana: He may be your best friend but is he yours?!

Chaeyoung: Most likely, yeah!

Sana: You don't know that!

Chaeyoung: Be quiet! He probably doesn't treat you special like he does with me!

Jihyo: Sana! Chaeyoung! Stop fighting! The group's gonna fall apart of we keep arguing like this.

Sana: But-

Jihyo: No! No buts! We all keep arguing for Y/n, but what if he needs a break from us? For the next couple days, let him be.

Chaeyoung: Wait-

Jihyo: Shush! It's fair for him. After today, no one go out with him. Okay?

Nayeon: Okay!

Jeongyeon Okay.

Sana/Chaeyoung: (Sigh) Fine...

Momo: Okie Dokie

Mina: Sounds fair

Dahyun: I guess I can wait.

Jihyo: Yeah, you can get him first after the couple days goes by but don't force him if he doesn't want to.