5205: Well, this may be useful, but we have already found out what was wrong.

Pupcakemon

Author: Well, I have a plan to add some more SCPs to this Ask, but to be honest, we have added many SCPs like 2662, and nobody asks them

Author: Well, I have a plan to add some more SCPs to this Ask, but to be honest, we have added many SCPs like 2662, and nobody asks them. So I don't know if we should add somebody new right now.

5205: *Takes the box* I will open it later, thanks.

iamPESTILENCE

5205: Give me a second

5205: Give me a second... *Teleports and comes with 343* Ok. Please, answer these questions for me.

343: Alright. *Checks questions* Well, you are kinda right, I am the Creator, after all, I have created everything.

1048: Liar!

343: If you don't want to believe, you don't have to. Now, returning to the question. The entire reality is divided into few worlds. You can compare that to numbers. Universes are natural numbers. Multiverses are integers. Megaverse can be compared to real numbers, and Omniverse can be compared to complex numbers. And the Omniverse is divided into two zones: Creation and Empty Space, where I create more things. I didn't create more Megaverses, because it is pointless. Instead of that, I have created few Multiverses, where everything is possible. And there aren't more Omniverses, because Omniverse doesn't have end. But there is a catch. If you go too far away, you may experience hallucinations, that you are outside.

5205: Thank you.

343: No problem, I am going back to my room. *Dissapears*

682-1: I already can see in darkness.

Bright: *Instantly drinks it and slaps Clef*

Clef: *Shots Bright* You forgot to take off your clothes idiot...

166: Honestly... I don't know...

Clef: I will answer that. Her mother was called Dáiríne, and she was my first love. I... I don't want to talk about that...

079: It is hard not to know about that when I saw all the internet, even the darknet.

5205: Tell that to the Author in a private message, he will tell me later.

049: No, this is the first time I have heard that.

5205:

5205: ... Let me show you something. *Opens one of his pocket dimensions and Scarlet King leaves it*

Scarlet King: W-What do you w-want, my m-master?

5205: I took away his powers and reduced his size. He is not a danger anymore.

682-1: Good to know, I am glad that... Wait. He is a human, right?

Author: Uhm, yea?

682-1: So, a human girl gave birth to him...

Author: Yes...?

682-1: If I am his father in his universe, and he is a human...

Author: ... I just imagined that. Give me some bleach.

682-1: ... I won't comment that.

5205: I know, Scarlet King created this illusion after I have defeated him. Your universe wasn't protected well enough, so you have experienced it.

Author: Well, I guess that this is all for today, see you...

5205: Wait!

Author: Yea?

5205: We are officially adding Scarlet King to the Ask. He will answer everything, am I correct?

Scarlet King: Y-Yes, o-of course...

5205: Perfect, so that's the end, but I have got a deal for you readers. If you can ask every single one of us a different personal question, or give every single one of us a personal dare, then... Author, help me!

Author: Then we will add new SCPs.

5205: Ok, sounds fair. We will add new SCPs, and I will force Author to reproduce with 953.

Author: What?! No, don't write that!

5205: Too late. Goodbye everyone, see you la...

Author: Give me that phone! *Attacks 5205*