Part 4

105: So, shall we start?

Author: Sure, lets not waste time anymore. Hello everyone and welcome to another part of the Ask! Lets start with questions from SarcasmQueen247

 Hello everyone and welcome to another part of the Ask! Lets start with questions from SarcasmQueen247

096: Me... Cute...?

Author: I told you, you are not ugly, and this is the proof.

096: Well... thank you...

Author: Tough question, but to be honest, SCP-5205 is a good example of what I would be.

5205: Wait a second, so you have created me to be like you?

Author: Only powers, nothing else.

5205: At least I have learned something new.

049: I will be honest, it doesn't matter what kind of pet you would give me, I would be satisfied. But I would prefer a dog, and if it was a male, I would call him Milo, and if it was a female, I would call her Daisy.

Alexisshadow999

096: I am depressed because

Author: If you don't want to talk about that, you don't have to.

096: ... I will. They... Deserve to know... At the beginning... I tried to stay normal... But people were laughing... And screaming... I... Couldn't stand it anymore! *Starts crying*

Author: *Hugs Shy Guy* That's ok man, it was in the past. And to you Alexis, I also know something about that, because I have been through this. Trust me, life is a bitch, and it will never change, but there are always reasons to live, reasons, to find something beautiful. And believe me, it is said by a person that thought about killing himself.

5205: Wait a second, you wanted to kill yourself?!

Author: Yea, but this isn't a topic to talk about in ask. Everyone, better answer another question.

049: I would create a cure and help everyone.

035: I would stay without a body for some time.

073: I cannot get sick, so I would help others.