Part 82

*Two months ago*

Author: I know you aren't lying, because I can see your mind, but is this the only way?

134340: Yes, it is the only way to get somebody out of the Omniversal Void, but as I said, it is extremely...

Author: Extremely risky, dangerous and stupid, yes, I know. Ugh, I will think about this and if I bring 5205 back, then I will fulfill my part of the deal and take this curse away from you.

134340: Just... Be careful...

Author: I will be, don't worry...

*Two days later*

106: Author, take away that knife, you are going to hurt yourself and you know how dangerous this thing is!

Author: I know... But that's the only way... *Stabs his left leg with non-existance knife*

953: Author... Why...?

Author: ... I will bring him back, I promise. *Sends an erasion beam on the knife and erases it with himself*

106: God...

173: Fucking...

2662: DAMN IT!

239: Here goes the creator of this world... His family will be looking for him, how are we going to hide his disappearance?

5025: *Creates a clone of Author and sends it on his place* He will take his place and predend to be him, but this won't work forever, let's hope he will come back until they realise...

*Now*

106: It has been almost two months already and he still hasn't come back...

682-1: Wasn't he supposed to have powers over that void with this knife?

953: *Tries to communicate with Author with telepathic connection* It is pointless, he doesn't respond...

5025: ... Let's start the Ask and hope, people will understand what happened.

PattyEnder

173: I don't think he could help us, Omniversal Void as Author said is almost impossible to escape, and barely anyone has any information about it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

173: I don't think he could help us, Omniversal Void as Author said is almost impossible to escape, and barely anyone has any information about it. And I don't know why they call me peanut, probably because of my body shape.

Lukessefan

Lukessefan

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.