Part 64

Author: Alright, questions and dares for today are... Interesting, especially for you 5205.

5205: Bring it on.

SoulessSorrow

5205: The what? Shouldn't Omniversal Guardians be responsible for keeping the afterlife in peace? And also, I haven't noticed any multiverses getting destroyed, and considering the fact, that there is less than 10 then it is not hard to notice

Author: What are you going to do about that?

5205: *Takes a phone* I am going to call 343. *Makes a call* Hey, come to me for a second, I have a question.

343: *Appears* What do you need son?

5205: Have you made more Multiverses and I didn't notice?

343: Oh, you are talking about this person. Yep, I have made a second Megaverse but it was a complete failure and I gave them powers to take care of that. Don't blame them for destroyed Multiverses, some of them were truely broken.

5205: Huh, interesting... And you didn't tell me?

343: You have your own Megaverse to take care of, let them have one too.

682-1: Can I?

682-1: Can I?

5205: *Throws Glitchtrap into 682-1's mouth* Sure, but I highly doubt that he is tasty.

343: I will answer this question for 5205. You have defeated 5205 in your Megaverse, because he had way less power that this one. You are doing a good job though, but believe me, 5205 is able of destroying Megaverses with a simple thought, and considering the fact that there are only 2 of Megaverses and he knew about only one, that's not weak.

5205: Thanks, but I can answer my questions myself...

343: I know, but you would delete those Megaverses only to prove, that you are not weak, and because backups are slightly broken, putting them back would be challenging for any of your duo.

682-1: My heart? Please, I have at least 8, and I could get more, but I don't need that.

999: Hmm, it depends... If you want to get rid of this trauma then come to me and we can give it a try.