Forbidden

It wasnt supposed to happen, you were just excited to meet your step mothers daughter. It wasnt supposed to be like that. But when a girl with a body like hers and a smile that could persuade you to kill, yeah, there wasnt much to do.

You were surprised it took so long, you thought with the way she had been looking at you all dinner, that the minute your parents left the room the two of you would jump one another. But it wasnt like that at all, instead, she took weeks persuading you. Natalie would trust you with her escapades, and therefore inspired you to trust her, shed accidentally walk in on you changing, change in front of you without warning, shed just do the smallest things to get you falling for her.

Hey She jumps on your bed Lets watch a movie

Okay, what are you feeling? You open your laptop and stare at her

Uhh, lets watch something romantic, 50 shades?

I doubt thats romantic nat

Yes it is, plenty She pushes Havent you seen it?

Well, no

Youre kidding right? She stared at you, mouth wide open as she kneels in front of you, tank top so low and so tight that her breasts could pop out any moment.

Whats so good about it anyways? You shrug, she scoffs and chucks your laptop to her lap, quickly typing at the keys to find what she was looking for.

Were going to watch it and resume this conversation afterwards

During the movie the air turns so tense, soawkward and dirty, you cant help the feeling between your legs at the scene in front of you.

I mean, look at that

Thats.. thats romantic to you? You huff

Not necessarily, I just like it, its hot. Ill tell you all about the romantic part after. She brushes it all away and quickly youre back to watching the movie.

That doesnt look pleasant at all.

Okay I get not watching the movie, but please tell me someones fucked you rough, and hard She turns to look at you, using her hands and fingers so emphasize. Or that anyones fucked you at all

Im not a prude you chuckle ive had sex, i just dont see how something so painful can be pleasurable

pleasure and pain go together, dont you know, little thing? I can show you She boops your nose, movie already forgotten.

Dont call me that You giggle, placing your laptop on the edge of your bed before laying on your stomach, looking back at her as she leaned against the headboard what would you do?

You know its wrong, but its so hard not to keep it going, the heat between your thighs keeps growing and growing as does the beat your heart plays. The air in your lungs gets thicker every second, and her hungry expression is not helping

What- to you? She mocks, cackling as she sees you change your playful expression to a more serious one, letting a soft apology out before she clears her throat I dont know Natalie pretends to think You look like youd like overstimulation, id tie you up?- by the way have you ever squirted?

But her voice sounds far away as your thoughts wander to places they should not. Shes laying on her side, already having moved to be head to head with you. The things youd want her to do to you..theyre screaming inside your head.

You know what? No- id have you simply- for the first time that is She chuckles maliciously Dont wanna corrupt you so fast. Maybe id teach you what it actually is to be fucked- tell me, have any boys around here made you cum?