Choose you

The amount of times shed read with a girl, dont come home soon, xx in the group chat you have with her and david was imposible to count. Perhaps she could count it together with the times shed already be home and you happen to have a girl over, again, like every other night.

Her headphones couldnt block out the moans and giggles the girl would let out because she thought you were that good. Come on, that couldnt be true, they just think youre an easy fuck (you are) and thats why they come back to you all the time, right?

But still, even as she kept repeating those words, not even david playing the same clip over and over could get you out of her head, not when youre next to her on the white couch, shirt as tight as could be, letting her know quite well you hadnt wore a bra today.

She could feel the heat growing between her thighs when all you would talk about with Jeff was what you did to that girl last night, she didnt doubt any of it, she heard it. Natalie tried to remain uninterested, but she couldnt help when the words catched up to her ear.

And she just came? Like that? Jeff looked at you astounded, you nodded proudly and kept on sharing, feeling a special glare at the back of your head.

Im sorry, am i bothering you? You turned around at the brunette after her many sighs and her clearing her throat multiple times got to you.

Actually you are.. I dont fancy hearing about-

Dont you have work to do? You sent a sarcastic smile towards her and watched as she typed away on her computer before scoffing, shaking her head and looking back at you.

Actually, you know what? I do, but i cant concentrate with you and Jeff talking about how much of a fuckgirl you are, I dont care, really.

If you dont care why are you so worked up? The smirk on your face was inevitable, her cheeks grew a scarlet color and she cursed at herself at the thought of not being able to stop it.

You leaned towards her a bit before whispering in her ear in your most seducing voice. If you want me to show you, all you have to do is ask. Doubt any of these dumb boys could make you cum like I would

And even if she tried to hide it, you could see her thighs moving before she scoffed and turned in your direction, looked you up and down before smugly responding.

Wouldnt you like that? Sorry, dont do d-bags And with that, she left, to her room, you thought. But in reality she had to sneak to her bathroom and relieve the pressure between her legs.

Can a girl be a douchebag?

-

The beautiful, chocolate colored woman in front of you, who youve grown to know as Mya, rambled on and on and on about how she fell in love with politics. Not that you werent intrested, you were, she was beautiful, and smart, and nice to be around, but ever since that little encounter with your best friends assistant you cant get her out of your head.

You wanted nothing more than to destroy her in the back of your car so anyone that would go by could see her, being wrecked by the last person she thought. But hey, she said no and you were okay with that, though there was nothing wrong in trying, right?

Pushing all those thoughts to the back of your head, you smiled at Mya and continue to listen to her story, your tongue lingering on your lips when your hand caresses her arm softly, roping her in. Little did you know, a certain brunette glared at you from the table you all had reserved.

Hey nat! You coming? Corinna offered her hand as all the girls were headed to the dance floor, but she politely declined as she took the last gulp of her drink, trusting the liquid courage to push her towards you.