Cheerleader Outfit

You were laying on her childhood bed, scrolling through your social media when your girlfriend comes bursting past the door.

Oh my god, baby, look what i found! She stretches the old uniform around her body before looking at you, excitement crossing through her eyes. You think itll fit?

Yeah, i also think youd look pretty good in it, why dont you try it on bub? You gave her side a comforting squeeze, feeling her lips on yours for way too little time.

Before you knew it she was standing against her door frame in her cheerleading outfit. Her arms crossed and her hair no longer in a ponytail but loose and played with by her hands.

So?

Jesus, come here baby Dropping your phone, you pat the skin of your thighs, free thanks to the skirt you were wearing.

Natalie giggles as she skips towards you, locking her door on the way. Her legs go at each side of yours as she plops down on your lap.

You raise your eyebrows at the skin contact, not feeling the familiar piece of clothing between her pussy and your thighs

Oh? Your hands instantly go to her bare ass under the skirt, before attaching your lips to hers, her hands going to your neck. Soft lips against yours and tongues fighting battles you both knew all too well, though soon your kisses traveled to her jaw, where you placed loving kisses for a minute.

This reminds me of our younger days Joking, you nip at her lip before kissing her softly just to watch he roll her eyes before putting your foreheads together.

Did you just roll your eyes at my young lady?

Im older than you

So? You dont seem to mind it when your younger girlfriend does this The hands on her ass moved to her hips, pressing her against your thigh to give her some friction.

Her gasp was muted by her hand as her parents and siblings were right downstairs, youd think the two of you were past the stage of fucking around behind locked doors and shhing one another so your parents dont hear you.

But to be honest, it was accelerating, the thought of getting caught red handed, of her parents discovering the little subby, bratty side of hers only you had seen, because as her like, what, third relationship? And her first and only girlfriend, you know you were the only one of her partners to bring out this side of hers.

Your right hand went to her neck, roughly nipping at her bottom lip before pushing your tongue into her open mouth, she sucked on it as it muffled her moans and whimpers, all of this while moving oh so delicately on top of your thigh.

You could feel it all, the way her nub moved against your skin in all the right ways, making her shiver and arch her back, how her hole was dripping onto your thigh and it made the sliding and rubbing so much easier and better, her nails, at your shoulder while her other hand pulled on your hair, you could feel it all.

And the sounds, oh, the sounds, first there was the skin on skin, wet, sometimes slapping sound that her body produced against yours, then there was the moaning, the gasping that she would make every few seconds due to the amount of pleasure you were giving her.

Fuck, im so close

Whats the magic word baby? You whispered against her mouth as you watched her closed eyes and parted lips.

Can i please cum, miss? Before answering, you kissed her again, enjoying the state she was in for another second.

Go on bub, let go for meAnd she did, because soon, she was squirting all over your thighs and her bed, an amused look on her face as she stared down, before looking at you apologetically. You giggled before pecking her lips lovingly.

That was fucking hotMight need to borrow some pants tho