Y/n pov-

After I called my mom she came right away, she was happy which was really strange for me. I really didn't expect for her to be happy. If I had come home this late from a friend’s house or shopping, she would’ve already killed me and thrown me out with the trash.

But the fact that she was happy was not because she had the lotto, but the thought of me and the teacher getting along made me gag.

"Do you think you can walk" said the doctor while checking Wooyoung’s ribs and legs

"I-I feel sore" said Wooyoung, struggling to spit out words due to how dry his throat was. All the medicine and the tube that doctor put inside his throat made him hoarse.

"It’s normal, so take your time and get well soon I will keep my eyes on you" said doctor jin with a soft smile on his face.

"Mhm" hummed Wooyoung. He didn't have the energy to talk, so he just closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Coming outside, the doctor noticed the boy who had originally came with the boy. He had been here every day checking up on him. He looked like he hadn’t eaten well in the past couple days. Their friendship was something a lot of people would cherish. But only one thing crossed my mind every time I saw this boy’s face, how he wasn’t taking care of himself. I went out to grab him something to eat since he looked like skin and bone. My mother didn't raise me to ignore seeing someone get like this...

The moment Jongho saw the doctor he asked how Wooyoung was doing. Apparently, the nurse didn't let him in, so he was dying to know how he was doing.

"Here take this bread and milk it’ll give you some energy" the kind doctor said, stretching his hand toward the innocent face boy. "No, but Doc…" Jongho was cut off by doctor. "Your friend is doing great, eat or you will be next to your friend’s bed if you don't eat well. Do you really want that? So enough, here eat these " the doctor chuckled.

Jongho didn't feel any hunger until the doctor mentioned the food to him. His stomach was about to growl just by hearing the mention of food.

"N-no, it’s okay really, I j-just ate " the moment I said that my stomach growled so loud I thought something was going to crawl out.

The doctor tried hard to not to laugh, "Your stomach seems to say otherwise boy.”

After being thoroughly embarrassed, I quickly accepted the bread and milk so I could leave, "Thank you, I will eat it well"

"Good boy" he patted my back resuming his doctorly duty of tending to other patients.

It surprised me at how he could be so busy but stay calm and keep his handsome composure, “Woah, he is a real man" I thought to myself.

One week later

One week later...

From that day on, I did not want to meet or see Seonghwa. I refused to attend any of his classes, and I tried my best to hide myself whenever I saw him. The week went by without my parents knowing I wasn’t attending class which was a huge relief. I wouldn’t be able to handle myself again. I sent the time going shopping or just going to eat alone. I could only hope I could continue… Surprisingly Seonghwa didn’t tell my parents anything but I was a bit suspicious as to why. But at the same time how would he even explain what happened at his apartment?

Today was the day I was supposed to go and study with Seonghwa, but let’s be honest, did I really want to go? HELL NO. I was trying to find every opportunity available to get out of class asap.

It was finally the end of the day, i should be heading home but of course just my luck as I was trying to avoid him at all cost he showed up. He hadn’t seen me yet, so I took my chances and tried to hide. He wasn’t alone though…. who was he with? I tried to get a good look. That’s when I realized, he was with someone I loved more than anything. “W-what was sh-she doing here with him?” I whispered to myself trying to hide.

They were coming this way, have to hide! I went straight into a room that was used for changing into gym clothes. But since majority of the lockers were broken hardly anyone ever came in here, “thank god”, I thought to myself stuffing myself in one of the open lockers. “Are they coming in here??” I thought to myself trying to hold my breath. As soon as they leave, I would make a break for it, I did not want to see either of them. The thought of seeing them made me nauseous.

The sound of the mental door creaking open made me choke. I covered my mouth trying not to make any further noises. Was it them that came in? I couldn’t see. Ugh, who is it? Curiosity settled over me, I tried my best to see through the holes in the door. 

"What fuck!"

"JENNIE AND SAN IS MAKING OUT?!"

Don't hate me for late update am just too busy + my friends too 😭 She couldn't help so my new friend helped me out "sanseonghwaspeaches" her Ig account follow her

...................................................................................
Don't hate me for late update am just too busy + my friends too 😭 She couldn't help so my new friend helped me out "sanseonghwaspeaches" her Ig account follow her.