Five: Sweet Creature

Start from the beginning

We both need some time
away from you before
we go to work hahhaha

uh yeah dont think im
still not mad bout u 2
lying 2 me abt ur sched
> : ((((

sozz........... not.
- rack joss

COME OOOOOON
OR ELSE
ILL GO THERE MYSELF

😒

✧・゚: - *✧・゚* :・゚- *:・゚✧

After further debate, I finally won and convinced both of them to meet-up at Teana's, the coffee shop Rapunzel and Eugene (mostly just Rapunzel) invited and treated me a drink at yesterday.

I was about to describe to them what said shop looked like, so they'd know where to find it, but Jack and Hiccup told me they've already been there countless of times while I was still at school, and they never even told me! Crivens, how much more secret wonderlands are they hiding from me?!

Right now, I was seated across the two (of course, they would sit together). The place was exactly how it was. The same ambiance, the same unmistakable smell of brewed coffee beans in the air, and the same slimy amphibian lovers in the tank by the corner.

Jack ordered a Vanilla Frappe while Hiccup ordered a 'Batirol' or whatever it was called. I ordered... well, nothing because I didn't have any money. I was sort of hoping that these tubes would find it in their dark hearts to give me a swig of their drinks as time would pass. They didn't.

"Right, so!" I clasped my hands together like a basketball coach before a shitty pep talk, "Here's my plan— I'll strike a conversation with her tonight about art and all that jazz and when it's the perfect moment... I'll ask her out!"

"Neat."  

"Well, fuck me gently with a chainsaw!" Jack curses. Hiccup shushes him.

"Problem is... I have no idea where to take her." 

"Aurora Creek Museum!" Hiccup suggests without another thought.

"Aurora Creek has a museum?!" I almost stood up from my seat. They really are just purposely hiding these secret wonderlands from me, I knew it! "Perfect! I'll take her there."

They both cheered for me like I had just won an award.

"I remember the time Hic and I fell in love." Jack's voice lingered at the end. His chin rests on top of his palms, staring at the ceiling with a goofy smile on his lips like a princess waiting for her prince charming. The only thing missing was a long and dreamy sigh.

"Siiiiiiiigh."

Right on time.

Jack likes retelling his and Hiccup's 'love story' melodramatically to annoy us, but mostly Hiccup. I don't know why he does it— to make him rethink his bad decisions?

"Remember, Hiccy?"

"Hiccy?" Hiccy— I mean, Hiccup's mouth twists in disgust.

"Prom night?" 

"Nope." the brunette harshly turns the pathetic Grandpa down. Jack sinks into his seat and stares at nothing in particular through the window beside him... probably at another gay couple who were a thousand times sweeter than them.