7.

I looked at the individual in front of me from head to toes and from toes to head

I looked at the individual in front of me from head to toes and from toes to head. If that man talked to me that way we must know each other so while waiting for him to reveal himself I was just staring at his masked face. 

When the man finally took off his mask, he just remained standing there in front of me.

What shocked me the most at that very moment was not the identity of the peron actually standing in front of me but the clothes he was wearing. The first time I met him he had that really pricey look and was clothed really elegantly, the last time I saw him he had a leather jacket that gave him the biker/dangerous kind of look and now he was just in a simple attire with quite messy hair and that blank gaze of his.

"Stop staring at me, Haechan snapped me out of my thoughts, Miss Jee it's dangerous for a lady to be out late, hadn't your father told you that?" It was actually the first time he addressed a so long sentence to me, And I don't know what could be so dangerous about being in a park at night. Gangnam district is a place for snobbish people to live at and so its really well guarded here. It's not like I am at risk here.

I was also wondering at that very moment how could someone be so expressionless or at least so indecipherable. To get along with persons of the high social sphere means to guess how to act with them depending on the vibes they give off. But how should I guess with someone that just seems blank? 

"You should go home now." Haechan calmly said and just started to walk off.

"The sky is beautiful,I said watching him leaving and as I had my eyes fixed on the boy's moving back, he suddenly stopped walking. I could see him lifting his head up to see the sky, too bad we cannot often see it like that right?" I wasn't expecting for an answer because I wasn't really asking him something. It was more like an affirmation.

"Yea, he paused and slightly turned so I couldn't see his back anymore but had sight on his profile before continuing,too bad. So you're not leaving because of the skyview, is that it?" Haechan asked still standing at a distance. Not even waiting for me to reply he took his phone out of his pocket and seemed to be texting someone.

The boy then turned around and came to sit at the wooden bench facing the one I was sitted on but because of the dim light of the street lamp I was sitting under, I could barely see the boy's face and could just clearly see the shape of his body absorbed by the darkness surrounding us.

He then just sat there and kept his eyes on the sky while I, facing him, was staring at him. Maybe I don't know what he may be thinking about but he has a lot to think about and that's for sure something anybody could notice just looking at him.

I don't know if what I said about the sky really stopped him from leaving and why I didn't want him to leave but just having someone in front of me made me feel less lonely considering the little argument I had with my father. 

The silence that fell between us wasn't an embarassing silence compared to the other times I had to face that guy. Only listening to the sound of nature and appreciating the view offered to each of us, I think we both felt quite at ease. Haechan looking at the sky and me looking at him.

Contemplating the nature around him and himself I just somewhat felt calm.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

I've been awakened by an horrible pain in my neck. But for once in my life the first thing I did after waking up wasn't to pick up my phone to check the time but it was to genuinely smile and that was because of the birdsong that came to my ears.

 Stretching to get rid of the morning tiredness I felt something falling from my shoulders. On my lap was the black coat Haechan was wearing yesterday. He must have covered me up while I was asleep. 

I quickly put my fingers in my hair to try to fix them and looked up thinking I would see Haechan but the man wasn't around. 

Still half asleep I shrugged it off and just took out my phone and made a call.

"Morning, please could you come pick me up? I'll be waiting for you at the park down the district. Thank you."

Waiting for my chauffeur to come pick me up I slowly realized that I really spent the night out and completely on my own. Well, not completely thanks to Haechan. I wonder if he left a long time before I woke up, perhaps he even left just after I fell asleep. 

I spent a whole night in the so-said dangerous world and all I found in it is peace. Now that I'm returning back to my house, I haven't decided to come back as total baddie and to defy my father's authority. On the contrary I want us to settle all that down. 

I am not forgiving him or forgetting the way he excludes me from my own life, Let's call it the calm before the storm.

Peace in the mansion is all I want for now. It's not like I'm planning to take revenge I just know that I can keep it in a little longer and bear it. I also know that I'll explode someday. Now is just not the day yet.

I slid my arms in the coat that was until then resting on my lap and once I wore it I really realized how cold the weather actually is. 

The thought of someone seeing me like that made me laugh, I literally looked like nothing. But still, it's quite fun and nice.