Fourth Attack: Do It Your Way

Schedule:

Dec. 19, 2014 - Jan. 5, 2015: Fourth Attack

Jan. 6, 2015: Deadline (12NN) and Compilation

Jan. 7, 2015: Continuation of Compilation & Posting of Entries

Jan. 8, 2015 - Jan. 10, 2015: Judgement Days

Jan. 11, 2015: Posting of Fourth Attack Results

The following rules will be applied for the Fourth Round of the Battle.

1. Please read the General Rules prior to this page, it contains the broader guidelines of this contest. (Note: Contestants are advised to read it in case some changes are implemented.)

2. A theme will be provided. For this round it will be:

DO IT YOUR WAY.

2.a.) Contestants can use any genre they want, may it be Action, Fantasy, Mystery/Thriller, Horror, Spiritual, Comedy, Romance, etc.

2.b.) The piece can be purely one genre or a mix of two or more, it's the contestant's call.

2.c.) Contestants are free to tackle any topics/issues. This round will let them explore their imaginations without any restrictions as what to write.

2.d.) Contestants are allowed to use foreign/local languages (e.g. French, Spanish, Cebuano) so long as it has translation in Filipino or English included.

2.e.) If you have questions, kindly address it to your coaches or the facilitators.

3. Coach and participants communication can be conducted through Facebook accounts or Wattpad. Facilitators will monitor their trail to maintain transparency.

4. Coach's job is merely guiding. Coaches should not dictate what to write, must not contribute major ideas to the flow of the story, can not edit the MFs entry for his/her own intention.

5. Failure to follow the above rules is an enough ground for disqualification.

JUDGING

By this moment, only 2 MFs are remaining in each team. For this round, the coaches themselves, meaning there will be no more guest judges, will choose who will advance to the Finale Round. For this cause, the 2 MFs cannot consult/submit their entries to their coaches anymore. The Coaches can still guide but he/she will be temporarily banned to read hi/her contestant's piece prior to the posting of the entries.

Coaches shall, of course, give justification for their choice.

----------------------------

Ready?

Good luck participants!