73 - Tired

TIRED

                                The most annoying sound I have ever heard sounds through the bedroom, making me groan sleepily. With closed eyes I move closer to the sleeping Harry beside me and lean over him to hit his alarm clock. Harry doesn't move at all.

 I rest my hand on his chest and feel his chest rise and sink peacefully slow. He is still asleep. His arms and legs are sprawled out whereby he uses most of the space in our shared bed.

Tired, I place a lazy kiss on his bare chest and then move my head to lie it down beside Harry's, gazing up at him from the side. Harry's plump lips are slightly parted and I can hear soft and quiet snores escaping his mouth. All his curls are out of his face, sprawled out over his white pillow, except for one strand of hair that rests in a curl on his forehead.

 Smiling, I push it out of his face and then trace a long his temple down to his jawline. He looked so relaxed and calm. The frown that is always visible on his handsome face is  now gone. There is no deep crease between his eyebrows as he furrows them.

 "Baby," I mumble, close to his ear so I know he could hear me if he were awake, "Harry, babe, you need to wake up."

 Harry mutters something under his breath and pulls the blanket to his face but then lets it rest on his chest so his feet peek out from under the comforter. I gently shake his shoulder.

  "Harry, you need to get ready for work." I say and let my fingers graze over the skin of his neck.

  "Yeah." Harry breathes out and then turns around so his back is facing me. He looks so adorable when he is asleep but it's so difficult to wake him up. My lips kiss his shoulder as my fingers loosely wrap around his biceps to gently shake him again.

  "Hm, yeah let me sleep." Harry responds whereupon I smile.

  "You need to stand up." I tell him again and Harry loudly sighs before turning onto his back again. His eyelids flutter open and his sea green eyes are revealed to me. Confused, they scurry around and then uses both his hands to rub over his eyes as he lets out a yawn.

  "I'm actually not feeling very well," Harry says after I once again told him to get up before he runs late, "I think I'm sick."

  "Of course you are." I chuckle breathlessly. Harry nestles his head in the crook of my neck as he slings an arm around my waist, his thumb drawing circles onto my skin.

  "I wanna stay in bed, Y/N," Harry begs weakly and pouts, "Who thought of having to work only a few hours after you woke up? Hate that. Why can't we just sleep, then relax a bit and then maybe go to work."

  "Because that's not how it works."

  "But someone had to think of this and whoever that was, I hate him." Harry grumbles and narrows his eyebrows whereat the familiar frown appears on his face again. I put a finger on the crease and gently stroke over it to make it disappear. It works and Harry gives me a lazy smile.

  "I'll call in sick," Harry says and nods as if he's agreeing with himself, "Yeah, I will and then I can cuddle with you on your free day."

  "You can do that but I have a lot of stuff to get done today. I can't stay in bed with you all day." I object him and make him pout.

 Swiftly, Harry rolls on top of me. His chest is pressing against mine and his face is only inches away from my own face. A handsome and cheeky grin  is on his face and finally his dimples appear as he stares down at me.

  "I just won't move then you have to stay in bed with me all day." Harry says and the expression in his eyes tells me that he thinks he just had the best idea in the world and really is going to do this. But the tone of his voice tells me that he is just being playful.

  "Harry, you're crushing me." I giggle as I puff out breaths.

  "I'm not fat! Why is everyone always saying that to me?" Harry says in a high-pitched voice accompanied by an offended look but then he breaks into laughter and I join him.

  "Harry." I then whine laughing and wiggle underneath him, trying to get him off me. Harry peppers my face with playful kisses, "We can stay in bed for a while, yeah? But I need to get some Christmas things done today."

  "I can help you." Harry offers and I put on the best motherly concerned expression I have to offer.

  "Help me, baby? But didn't you just tell me you were feeling sick? You definitely can't leave your bed today. You gotta stay here and rest." I say and feel his cheeks and forehead. Harry rolls his eyes.

  "You're so stupid, I hate you." Harry mumbles chuckling.

  "No, you don't. You're so in love with me." I say, trying to do my best school girl voice.

 Harry laughs as he shakes his head and rolls off me. But he doesn't make it possible for me to escape the bed because his arms are tightly wrapped around my body, holding my close yet giving me enough space to feel comfortable. Not that I'd ever feel uncomfortable laying in Harry's arms.

  "I am, though," Harry quietly replies and I smile, "I am in love with you, Y/N."

  "Well, you'd be missing out if you weren't," I say jokingly and Harry places two of his fingers underneath my chin to lift it up and kindly force me to look at him and the sincere expression in his amazing green eyes.

  "I love you." Harry says again and his words, even though I've heard them so often now, make me want to blush. It isn't that he said those words but how he said them and how honest and tender they sounded coming from his perfect pink lips.

  "I love you, too," I tell him and we kiss briefly before I pull away, "And now let's get this cuddling over. We need to wrap some Christmas presents."

  "But you said we could stay in bed for a while. That wasn't a while. That weren't even ten minutes!" Harry protests, "Beside, I'm sick so you have to take care of me and I wish for you to cuddle with me."

  "You're not really sick, Harry." I roll my eyes.

  "I am," Harry retorts and then starts fake coughing and sniffling, "See."

  "Stop being an idiot." I laugh and try to wiggle myself out of his grip and the blanket that is wrapped around us. Harry makes a face.

  "Cuddle with meee." He whines as his fist hit the mattress, making him look like an insulted child that didn't get what he wanted. Especially because he keeps pouting.

  "Oh my God, calm down. You're not five."

  "Maybe I am. Maybe I'm a child trapped inside this incredibly sexy body." Harry teases and reaches out for my wrists to keep me in bed.

  "I sometimes think you are," I tell him laughing, "But that'd be weird because then I'd be in love with a really hot man who actually is a five year old. That would be really creepy."

 Harry pulls me on top of him and locks his hands behind my lower back. As I look down at Harry, I twirl a curl around my finger, slightly tugging on it.

  "Good thing, I was kidding," Harry chuckles, "because that means you can love me which basically means you can stay in bed with me all day long, not thinking about Christmas presents but only about how much you actually love your boyfriend."

  "Yeah, that gotta be what it means." I agree and kiss him as we keep on joking and teasing each other the whole day.

___

was this cute enough bc i think it was

and sorry that i didn't update but i was busy and missing inspiration sooo yeah

comment and vote please