04 - Campfire

CAMPFIRE

                                Without Harry I wouldn't have given the idea of camping a second thought. But since Harry begged me to go camping with him for only one night, I had to consider going camping. And eventually I gave in, telling him that I will camp with him in the middle of nowhere as long as it is only for one night. And now here I am, sitting in front of our tent, a blanket wrapped around the two of us as we stare into the campfire which Harry did all by himself.

 "Is it as bad as you thought it would be?" He whispers into my ear, snuggling closer to me.

 "Worse." I tell him with a smile and Harry chuckles.

 Honestly, it is the most romantic and beautiful thing I probably have ever done with Harry, just sitting here in the open, around a campfire and snuggling with the man I love. Having his arms around me, his fingers going through my hair. Yes, we could have all this day at home as well, in a warm bed with a heater in our room but this will never compare to the breathtaking beauty of the forest and the togetherness we share here.

 "I'm so cold, Harry." I whisper and Harry tightens his arms around me instantly, his body warmth embraces me. I'm actually not as cold as I just said—I just want Harry to be closer. Harry presses his damp and hot lips against my temple.

 "I already gave you my jacket and we're sitting around a fire. I can't do much more to warm you, baby." He chuckles and I turn my face to him, smiling.

 "I know I just wanted to be even closer to you," I tell him honestly and his eyes light up, "Kiss me?"

 "Gladly." Harry says and presses his lips against mine, cupping my hand with his cheek, burning my skin with his simple touch. He is so warm and soft yet so strong and muscular. Harry is just the definition of perfect for me and I could not ask for more. Gradually, he pulls away, pressing his forehead against mine, smiling to himself. It is so nice to just watch him.

 I love watching this breathtaking handsome man who is sitting here with me, holding me in his arms. Months ago I would have laughed if people had told me that I would find someone like Harry. Months ago guys like Harry did not exist for me but then he came and changed everything. Harry turned everything upside down and then again back to its place.

 "You're so nice." I breathe, more telling it myself than him. My fingers play with the end of his little curls. Harry, beside me, chuckles and it sounds like an angel is laughing. Who thought I'm so in love that I'm even comparing Harry to an angel?

 "Nice, huh?" I nod and put my head on his shoulder, enjoying it to be outside and alone with him. I close my eyes, allowing myself to fall asleep in his arms.

 "You are so cute," Harry tells me gently and places a kiss on my head, "I love you, sleepyhead."