58 - Train station (au)

PERSONAL IMAGINE

TRAIN STATION

                                                Impatiently, I sit on the bench and watch out for Harry. I nervously play with the fabric of my old and dirty dress. I wish I had the chance to dress myself up a bit but I can barely afford train ticket.

 Harry, on the other hand, is able to dress himself up every single day. It's not like he needs to, though. He would look good in everything. However, he is from a class above me. Normally, he wouldn't pay attention to me.

 In his world I'm just a little and poor girl. Someone like him wouldn't care about me. But somehow we got to know each other and a morning encounter where we exchange our plans for the day became routine for us. This is something I look forward to every day.

 Finally, I recognize Harry in the mass of people. A smile spreads across his face when he sees me too. Harry fastens his walk and seconds later he stands in front of me. I quickly get up and Harry takes my hand to place a kiss on the back of it.

 "And, Lola, what are your plans for today?" Harry asks with an impish smile.

 "I have to work the whole day and if I find some time, I might visit the street market," I tell him and sit down on the bench again, "You were ten minutes too late."

Harry sits down next to me and takes a glance at his watch, "I know and I'm sorry. Next time I'll come ten minutes earlier than usual and I'll be waiting for you."

 I look at him in awe. Harry is one of the most handsome men on the whole word but maybe my mind is just thinking this because I like him more than I should, than it is allowed for someone poor like me. He couldn't possibly have the same feelings for me. Harry could have any woman, a wealthy woman, so he would never go for someone like me.

 "You look different. Have you done something with your hair?" Harry asks and he plays with the a strand of hair that fell out of my updo.

 "I tried...a little...I tried something different." I mumble and quickly tuck the strand of hair behind my ear.

 "It looks beautiful," Harry compliments me, "You should wear your hair more often like this."

 "Thank you." I mutter and look up at him. His eyes have the prettiest colour I have ever seen. And his lips are the fullest I have ever seen. Without thinking about it I lean in and kiss him. I longed to feel his lips on mine for so long.

 Harry is a bit taken aback. But as soon as he kisses me back, I pull away. I stare at him in shock. I shouldn't have done this. I can feel my blood rushing into my cheeks and making them a deep, deep red.

 "I...I'm sorry." I mumble and take my little pouch. Harry puts his hand on my forearm but I resist his touch and leave. My train will arrive in about ten minutes but I had to get away from Harry. Now, I ruined everything.

 "Lola!" Harry yells after me and when I look back, I see him helplessly standing in the mass of people walking around the train station. I shake my head and run.

 But it seems like Harry caught up with me because he grips my arm and spins me around. My chest hits his and embarrassed I look around if anyone is watching us but no one cares.

 "Why are you running away, Lola?" Harry asks quietly. His tight grip makes it impossible for me to run away a second time.

 "Because...because my train—"

 "Is not leaving yet," Harry interrupts me. His thumb is put under my chin, "You kissed me."

 "I-I.."

 "Why?"

 "I don't know." I reply and the red colour doesn't seem to disappear from my cheeks.

 "You do know," Harry says and smiles, "Are you running away because you're scared I might not feel the same way about you?"

 "I don't have any feelings for you." I tell him and give my best to make it authentic but my voice is shaky and the blush on my cheeks reveals my lie.

 "That's too bad because I really like you." Harry tells me and lets go off my arm. He kisses the back of my hand once again before he turns around and is about to leave.

 "Wait!" I yell and this time I'm the one who grips his arm and spins him around. I can just see the small smile on his lips before I kiss him again. This time with much more confidence. Harry quickly returns the kiss. His hands cup my cheeks as his lips move with mine.

 "You can't like me, Harry. You're a wealthy man, an eminently respectable man and I'm...I'm poor. I have nothing." I tell him and shake my head. What a ridiculous thought that he could possibly like me back.

 "Well, my heart doesn't care what you own and what not. It doesn't care whether you are rich or poor." Harry mumbles and pecks my lips another time. I don't think I have ever felt so safe and secure.

 "You've missed your train." I tell him and Harry shrugs.

 "Instead I'm here with you and I wouldn't want to trade with anyone right now." Harry says which causes me to smile. Who knew that people from two different worlds could find a place where a social prestige doesn't matter.

__

this one wasn't really easy to write, to be honest but I hoped you liked it, though. The idea was amazing (this idea should be a fanfic)

 comment and vote :)