Dickhead's Proposal | 1

Start from the beginning

The maknae acted angry, I ruffled his hair as we both chuckled. I was pretty close with the other members because they weren't like Jimin, you know, they weren't assholes.

"Come to think of it, you're the longest running assistant of any of the members. I have to get a new one every month, can't you just be my assistant too?" He pouted making puppy eyes, this was like his 1893th time asking me that. The other members assistants were constantly changing because mainly girls would apply for the job and they ended up being crazy sasaengs.

"Being Jimin's assistant is hard enough-"

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YESEUL TO FOLLOW ME?!" A loud annoying voice cut me off, I quickly excused myself from Jungkook and ran to Jimin's makeup room, he was known for losing his temper faster fast, and no one knew that better than me.

"Yes Jimin?" I opened the door to see him admiring himself in the mirror. Typical.

"Jimin? Since when did you start calling me informally? It's Mr Park to you, remember

"Jimin? Since when did you start calling me informally? It's Mr Park to you, remember." He turned around looking through my soul. Of course I remember, I just thought you'd finally let me off and call you informally because we're the same age.

It was easy for me to annoy him, like I could literally breathe and he'd sigh out of anger. Back then things used to be a lot worse, he would nitpick things at me just because I was new at the job and didn't get anything yet.

For my whole first year I tried to get fired by annoying him, since I couldn't exactly resign because of the contract I signed. Jimin actually ended up wanting me to leave, and I could've been relaxing at home if it wasn't for absolutely no other normal person wanting the job.

After that I got close with all the members and they became a second family to me. So my desire to leave faded, and I actually ended up following all his dumb rules like: tReAt mE liKe a KiNg. And by that he meant I couldn't speak to him unless spoken to, I couldn't talk to him informally, I couldn't even breathe loudly.

And for some reason those rules only applied to me.

"How are things going with that boyfriend of yours?" He asked out of the blue.

"We broke up a last week." I replied. His name was Mingyu, yes the idol. I met him through Jungkook and we dated for a while. We eventually grew apart, although it wasn't a sad break up, we're still friends. I just realised younger boys aren't my type.

"That's good. I have a... favour to ask you..." Jimin started, looking embarrassed and hesitant for the first time in the 5 years I had known him.

"Yes?" I raised my eyebrows, waiting for him to continue.

"Marry me."

...