𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈

🏹"So, Odinessa ..."

"...How do you like being a member of our group from now on, what do you say?" Pope asked, squinting his eyes shut, because of the blinding sun.

"And I don't get a saying in this-" "Yeah, sure, thanks?" Odine cut off Kiara and knitted her eyebrows while answering his question and kind of asking her own.

"Well, that was fun," JJ chuckled. "Could have warned us sooner."

"We would have, except Pope was on the math team," Kie complained, which made Pope scoff and look down at his hands that were now facing the sky , laying on his legs. It also made the brunette Cameron cackle.

"You were on the math team?" Both Odine and JJ questioned the dark-haired boy.

But their curiosity seemed to be unnoticed by almost half of them and left behind John's shadows. "The cops took everything like it was a crime scene," he said, looking ahead at the pools of water dramatically.

"Did you guys find anything?" Pope asked which made Odinessa mentally facepalm at the thought of him blaming the poor girl for their friend's stupid actions and changing his mind on letting her join them since she seemed untrust-worthy.

"Did we find anything? No, I don't think so," The blond male of the group said, pulling out the hideous gun and a stack of money. "Oh, yeah, we did." he laughed at everyone's disappointed yet shocked faces.

"What the hell?! Odine I trusted you!" Pope turned around and yelled at the girl, which only smiled and shrugged, while Kie shrieked "Dude, what?" she asked gritting her teeth.

"Chill, come on! And don't get Nessie into this, that God darn woman didn't even agree to take a picture of me," JJ looked at her, talking while she just made a pouting face to make fun of his.

"Yeah, don't get her into this and take her home," the other girl on the boat mumbled under her nose which didn't go unnoticed by anyone and definitely not Odine who glared at her and laughed. "Can you just shut up for once," Odinessa knitted her eyebrows, not breaking eye-contact that Kiara seemed to want to avoid.

"Why take that from a crime scene?" Pope questioned the two guys, looking between the glaring girl and Kie, who now sat with her head down, herself deep in mind.

"Better than cops having it"

"You're serious?"

"I'm gonna lose my merit scholarship" Pope chuckled, obviously stressed and scared for his future.

"Hey, sh, shh, shhh, shhh, at least you have us, right?" JJ said pulling the gun next to Pope's lips, then patting his back lightly.

"I'm living the nightmare," he answered, sitting down.

JJ now looking at Kie and smirking darts his eyes to Odine and asks her the question Kiara dreaded of hearing coming towards the other girl. "So, Nessie, are you coming to the party tonight? You know, we are the ones planning it, maybe you could give us a helping hand?" he smirked.

She closes her eyes and then looks up, biting the inside of her cheek. "I mean ye-" before she could finish her sentence her eyes widen and she quickly stands up panicking. "-MY CAR- WAIT I MEAN NOT MINE- TURN THE SHIT-BOAT AROUND!" she yells stomping her way to John and looking back the way they came.