𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈

🥀 "mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time." 🦎

The Outer Banks,
Paradise on Earth. It's the sort of place where you either have two jobs or two houses. Two tribes, one island.
I live in the Figure Eight, the rich side of the island. It's the Home of the Kooks as some may call us. I don't really get along with people there, but you'll figure out why while reading the story.

And then, there is the south side of the cut. Home of the working class who make living busing tables, washing yachts, running charters. The natural habitat of the Pogues. I don't get along with them either, but I think the answer to why is pretty clear.

—🌿—

Odinessa Cameron-the the least popular member of the Cameron family yet with the most emotions and attention-seeking.

After the storm hit, Odine (as she likes to be called) decided to cool off and take out her family's boat for a swim.

Just as she stopped in the middle of nowhere she sat down and grabbed a coke. Pulling the soda can to her lips she looked around, the wind blowing at her hair, but not like one of those Instagram models, it messed it up. Odine eagerly tried to pull the hair strands out of her sticky lipgloss, but something caught her eyesight. It was a small boat that looked like it belonged to no one.

The boat was left alone with clothes scattered all over the place. Soon she realized that someone else was there and started looking around only to be met with four different hair colored heads breaking the surface of the pools of water surrounding them.

"you guys saw that right?" the blond one spoke up, none of them noticing the shocked girl that may or may have not had let out a small gasp.

All of the three people seemed to answer positively while shaking their heads. "That's a Grady-White." the same boy broke the silence once again, laughing with an excited expression on his face.

"What do you mean? where?" Odine finally decided to speak up for the first time.

All of them turned their heads to look at her and the darker-skinned boy even went under the water again. "That's none of your business," Kiara, who was her sister's ex-best friend spat at Odine.

"What's your problem?" The girl was now leaning over the railing of her boat, asking one more question the girl who had hated her since her freshman year.

"What is up with you and asking questions?" Kie furrowed hew eyebrows now getting into the once-abandoned small boat and pulling her shirt over her perfect body.

Odine let out a sigh turning around to take her coke from on top of the desk. She took a big gulp before taking off her crop top, which left her only in her shorts and bikini top.

By the time that Odine was laying and tanning on the soft and comfy surface of the boat, where the sun was extremely hot in the specific spot, three of them were already back in their boat and whispering to each other, stealing quick glances at the brunette.

The remaining dude in the water grinned and pulled out his hand out of the water with his fingers wrapped around a yellow key. Odine already knew what it was for. It belonged to one of the rooms of the hotel that got hella wrecked by the massive storm.

She was curious about what they were going to do with it so she turned her head back up to look at the sun through her sunglasses and asked one of her final questions. "So what do you plan doing with it, eh?"