𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈

🐾"Hey, Nessa! take a picture of me!!!"🌿

After being outside for a long time with her sister, she decided to not waste any more time and get moving to meet up with the pogue squad that she met earlier in the day. Odine was driving Sarah's hella expensive car, seeing as she didn't have one herself. She lied to her sister that she was meeting up with Rafe, but it was hard for Sarah to believe, but she didn't seem to care that much.

Even tho she was only fifteen, she still knew how to drive a car. When she was around thirteen her father used to always take out his middle daughter for a ride in their territory. One day he decided that it would be a great idea to have some bonding time with her and teach her how to drive.

They spent about two hours driving around and him giving her tips on how to drive safer and how to not step on the breaks way too early.

And that's what her first time driving went like. Obviously they had to go out a few more times for her to catch the hang of it. That was the last time she and her father spent time alone. And that's the reason why she can drive at the age of fifteen.

Blinking a few times and finally coming back to reality she realized that she was now parked in front of the ugly-looking motel.

After five minutes of waiting the same small boat that she saw just a few hours ago pulled up to the dock.

Opening the car door, she got out of the car. She started moving towards her new "friend group" that didn't fully approve of her with a grin on her face.

When her feet hit the wide-area with grass and wet mud beneath it that's when her grin almost dropped. Her newly white vans that she bought a week ago with Wheezie were ruined, but she acted like it didn't faze her at all which she wished was true.

With every step the mud made splashing sounds under Odine's shoes which made her make faces by every second passing by.

Soon enough she was standing in front of John B and his other friends, her hands stuffed in her back pockets of her jean shorts.

"Hi" Odinessa spoke up first smiling, only looking at John B. "Hi" he said back, mirroring her actions.

"Um so John B and JJ will go to check out the room this key belongs to while we wait, so choose if u want to stay with us or go with them," Pope said, for some reason ignoring making eye contact with the brunette Kook and trying to find something to keep him busy.

"Do I look like I came here to sit in your boat? And it doesn't look like I would be welcomed here either, seeing as princess Kiara here seems to have a problem with me for some reason," she says, finishing off with a scoff.

"You want to know what my problem is? Well, guess what, you aren't one of us and I don't see why they even trust a random girl with this stuff. You can just rant out all of this to anyone passing by," Kiara snaps back, seeming to be really triggered by the girl's appearance.

"Oh cool down, Kie. She wouldn't do that, right, Nessa?" JJ said, finally getting out of the boat and going to put an arm around Odine's shoulder. The girl once again made the same face as before when she was stepping in the mud, but this time because of the nickname.

"Nessa, really?" She asked turning her head to look at him, furrowing her eyebrows and trying to fight off the smile that was trying way too hard to get back onto her face.