Part 29

Eric's Pov:

I glanced at the clock and grinned. As soon as the clock struck seven there was a knock on Steven's front door. I adjusted my tux jacket and slowly swung the door open to reveal Steven's sexy ass in a formal tux that matched my own. Where my vest and tie were charcoal grey his were more of a dark silver grey.

I took my time taking in the hotness that was my man and prom date until a throat cleared. My eyes bounced back to his face and I grinned, shrugging helplessly.

"What? You look totally fuckin hot! It's a damn miracle I'm not drooling." I whined feeling my cheeks pink up just a hint.

He pulled me to him and buried his face in my neck his lips barely touching my ear. "Babe I'm trying very hard to be a gentleman right now and you eye fucking the hell out of me isn't helping the situation."

I shivered at his slightly graveled tone but nodded. "Right, prom woooo let's get this shit poppin!" I fake cheered complete with a fist pump.

He pulled back and smirked playfully. "Normally the guy is supposed to get his girl a corsage to wear-"

"Numb nuts I AM NOT A GIRL!" I growled making him chuckle slightly.

"I know that, which is why I didn't get you one. I thought about it because you look sexy as hell when you're pissed but I'd like the option to possibly get laid tonight and I figured you'd cock-block me if I got you a corsage. So I got you something else." He handed me a small gift bag and nodded for me to open it.

I pulled out a slim top line digital camera and raised my brow. "Cool thanks, I was just gonna take pics with my phone tonight but this is way better."

He rolled his eyes. "Don't fake the enthusiasm. You'll understand in a bit. Ready?"

"Hell yeah I am. I get to dance dirty with you in front of all the skanky whores that were always hitting on you so come on already. I wanna show off my sexy chunk of man meat!"

"Baby if you wanna show your man meat off just whip it out and I promise to take gooooood care of it!" He cooed with a suggestive smirk.

I moaned at the thought of doing just that and saying to hell with prom but reluctantly decided it was worth the wait if I got to spend the night grinding on him and rubbing it in everyone's face that he's MINE!

So I walked out the front door making sure to brush against him and rub his awakening member. "Don't tempt me Steven I sooo do not wanna walk around hard all night. Because if I do then I'll make sure you're just as stiff as I am." I whispered against his neck before nipping his sweet spot.

Steven led me to the elevator and just smiled innocently the whole ride down.

"What's with the look? Oh man did you get a limo so you could molest my sexy ass on the way to prom... actually that's not a bad idea... ughh I swear sometimes I think you slip Viagra into my food. I'm always horny around you. Not that I wasn't before cause I mean hello every teen guy gets horny but I mean seriously you amp it up by like a million!"

"Awe I missed your rambling, it's been a while and no I don't slip Viagra into your food. But it's nice to know I effect you the same way you do me. Now be a good boy and step out of our building because I have a surprise for you and I have a feeling you'll wanna use your new camera."

He led me outside and I swear I came in my pants a little. "No fuckin way!" I breathed stopping dead in my tracks.

"Sorry no limo, that's a bit overdone. Before you get worked up, no I didn't buy this I just borrowed it for the night." He murmured against my ear as he wrapped his arms around me from behind securing me to him so there was no space between my back and his chest.