When I was done making the food, we ate and Beatrice left because she had to go to work the next day. I watched "Never have I ever" a new series on Netflix till about 1am before I slept.

I got up around 4am and started preparing, at 6am sharp I heard the doorbell ring, I took my luggage and everything I would need and opened the door. He was there, freshly shaved and dressed in khaki trousers, polo and a black leather jacket, he looked so good in this as he did in his suits. He took my luggage and we took the elevator downstairs.

As soon as the elevator door closed, a surge of electricity coursed through my body, I think he felt it too because he looked at me with a hunger in his eyes. I was about to hold him and give him the kiss of his life when the elevator door opened and an old couple walked in and stood between us. I just stood there breathless and we continued the ride down, he felt it too because I saw him breathing heavily as he fisted his hands.

We got into his car, his driver was at the front so we sat together at the back seat, we had little or no conversation till we reached the airport. Instead of driving to the normal area, his driver drove through a secluded road that was tagged Private Airplanes.

I mentally slapped myself, of course he'd have a plane of his own, Did I really expect him to board a commercial plane with everyone else. Anyway I was excited I was going to board a private plane, the driver stopped in front of a medium sized plane that had Wallace Enterprises boldly written by the side in purple paint.

We got down from the car and walked towards the plane, he held out his hand and helped me up the stairs of the plane. I knew the interior of the plane will look very nice but this wasn't half of what I was expecting.

The interior was made of brown wood with black highlights around it, it had two seats on opposite sides facing each other with a small table in the middle. There was a curtain and I think a bedroom behind the curtain together with a toilet, kitchen and a mini bar. It was just like a house and it was so beautiful.

I sat in one of the chairs and Williams sat opposite me, a white bearded man dressed in a pilot's uniform came towards us and greeted him, "Jerry, meet Daphne my assistant, Daphne this is Jerry my pilot" He introduced us, "it's nice to meet you" the man said with a thick Irish ascent, "It's my pleasure" I said as we shook hands. "Please enjoy your flight, he said as he moved back to the cockpit"

The plane started moving, I shut my eyes and clutched the hands of my seat till my knuckles turned white. I was scared of taking off, all the times I'd travelled on a plane my parents were always with me but I was alone this time, tears streamed down my eyes as I remembered them.

Williams's POV:

I shut off my laptop and looked at my angel face when I saw the tears in her eyes, "Daphne" I said as I took of my seat belt and went over to sit beside her, "What's wrong?" I said as I cooed her in my arms. "I'm scared of take off, my parents were usually always with me but ..." she cried as she spoke. "Sshhhshhh" I said and held onto her, I knew she had lost her parents and this made her remember them, I held her in my arms till we were already stable in the air.

When I looked down at her face she was already fast asleep, I smiled "What are you doing to me?" I looked at her parted lips and pressed my lips on hers. She rested her head on my shoulders and continued sleeping for about 2 hours.

Our flight was 8 hours long so it would be weird if she didn't sleep, I felt her stir in her sleep as she murmured "I think I like you too" "What could she been dreaming of? I sure hope it's me" I smiled at her sleeping face. She woke up and hour later and asked me for the restroom, I described it to her but she insisted I follow her. I waited for her outside and when she came out we went back to sit.

We got to Paris after 8 long hours, it was evening already there, the time zones were different that was why I suggested we left very early. A black Jeep was waiting for us at the terminal, we got in and the driver drove us to the hotel we made reservations in.

"Reservation for Mr Wallace and Miss Rivers please" I said to the receptionist at the hotel, "I'm so sorry, there's only reservation for Mr Wallace here sir" The receptionist said. "I made two reservations, please cross-check" it was Daphne speaking now, "There's nothing here ma'am, only a suite for Mr Wallace" The receptionists replied politely as she handed me a key card.

We went up to the suite, it was quite spacious so we decided to just stay in it for the time being. Daphne went in the shower first and after she was done, I went it. We ordered for food while going through our schedule for the 3 days. "We have the signing meeting with our Mr Delacruz tomorrow morning, then dinner with his family in the evening, that's all" She informed me.

We had dinner and went to bed, the bed was big enough so we slept on opposite sides but somehow during the night we got tangled up with each other, I was awake when she turned and held me tight and murmured "Don't  leave me" I put my arms around her body and held her till the next morning.

😊😊😊
Vote and comment please ❤️
Love y'all my sweet readers
I can't wait for this ship to sail sef I'm tired of them 😂