"Yo chicka, don't know or care who you are but you have exactly two seconds to getcha ass out so I can have some private time with my boys. Otherwise I'm coming in and dragging you out by your hair." She yelled.

Instantly the door was opened and a very scared sophomore ran out. KT called out a sweet sounding 'thank you honey' then grimaced. "She didn't even wash her hands." She complained.

She turned back to me and smiled widely. "I want some details and make them spank bank worthy because Dan's being a beeyotch and he's grounded me for the week." She demanded.

I leaned back against the sinks and rolled my eyes. "Nothing to tell and again I ask why the girls bathroom?"

"Duh, cause I wanted to gets some juicy bits from you and we need privacy for that and I'm so not about to go in the boys bathroom. I've seen how you men aim with those things and yuck I'm not about to put my Manolo's on a piss drenched floor. Besides, it makes sense. I like boys, you like boys and John finally told me and Dan, he's a half homo."

I looked at John and laughed when he flipped her off. The bell rang and I started walking out but John pulled me to a stop. "Come on bro share the love. You finally got it on with you know who."

"No, why would you think that? It's not like I'm wearing a sign that says I got it on with Steven all night and barely got to sleep like an hour and a half ago.. Cause ya know that soo didn't happen because um we gotta go or we're gonna be late... shit never mind we're already late."

KT and John were laughing and KT pulled me to the mirror. "Next time you wanna play like you didn't get laid how about you wear a collared shirt that hides the huge ass hickey." KT teased giving my love bite a thump.

John snorted. "Or get them somewhere else. Didn't you notice that dark ass fucker? Seriously I saw that shit from the other end of the hall. It's like a neon sign that says 'This bitch is owned!' He got any matching ones?" He wiggled his brows suggestively.

"No I didn't see it. I was preoccupied last night and running late this morning. No he doesn't have a matching hickey on his neck and that's all I'm gonna say and we're leaving and going to class like good boys and girls."

I walked out with them shooting one X-rated question after another at me. Which I ignored.

At Steven's closed door I turned and shot them a glare. "No more talking about this or texting me about it in class either. I mean it."

They snickered when I opened the door and started walking in. I flipped them off behind my back since the class turned to look and Steven stopped lecturing which made them laugh even harder.

"Nice of you guys to join us. I'm sure you have an excellent reason for being late so I'll let it slide this time. Take your seats and get your book open to page 176."

Class sped by with Steven talking but truthfully I couldn't pay attention to the actual words because I was so focused on the way his plump lips formed each word. Flashbacks of last night played out in my head and I finally had to look out the window to stop the heated recollection.

KT had passed a note back and forth with John. Then passed it to me but Steven snatched it before I got a look at what it said.

He scanned over it, laughed and set it face down on his desk. "No note passing, as important and amusing as that was, it could wait until after my class." He said quietly to the three of us just as the bell rang.

I grabbed my bag and walked over to my chair at his desk and laid my head down. The freshmen had a test this period so it should be quiet enough for me to nap.