Chapter.9 (moving in with him and already in love)

Hey guys ! Yes you got it correct! This catching with just be about Vox and uuu! Have fun reading!

I work up brim my phone ringing. I got my phone and saw Vox name pop out. I answer him.

"Hello?" I said sounding all tried.

"Hey Y/N do you wanna hang out later ?" Vox said .

"Sure but how come you called me? Isn't like 9 in the morning?"

"No it's 1:36 pm ." 

"Wait r-really?!?" I said getting up and changing really fast.

"Yeah really? So do you want to?"

" yeah sure what time?"

"How ever you like. "

"Hmm how about in 30 minutes?"

"Sure . And oh! I'll go pick you up since you haven't been to my place."

" finally! I get to go to your house! " I said being happy while walking out of my room to the living room.

" okay see ya N/N~ "

" bye Voxie !" I said hang up .

"Darling who you talking too?" It was Alastor...I heard him behind me

"Uhh...I was talking to my friend. W-why?" I said being all nervous and turning around

"Oh just asking. Which friend is it?"

"It was V-Vox I was meeting him today to hang out the whole d-day."

"Hmm.. Y/N can you promise me something?"

"Uhh sure what it is?" I said thinking knowing what it might be.

"Can you promise not to hang with him .?"

"W-wait why? His my best friend I would never do that to him!" I said shockingly Turning around facing him.

"He's dangerous Y/N he can hurt you!"

"No he would !"

"Yes he will I know him better than you do!" Alastor said Turing All mad .

"How would you know you hate him!"

We went off while the others were in their room probably hearing alastor and I argue. We both heard a knock on the door. I went to it and opened it.

"Hey Y/n you rea- are you okay Y/N  your face is red!" Vox said putting his hand on my forehead.

"Yes I'm fine . Can we g-" I said until I felt a hand hold my arm.

"Y/N Im telling you please don't go!"

I pull my arm away from him. "Alastor like I said I'm not going to stay away from him!"

"Woah woah what going on?" Vox said entering the room looking at Me then Alastor.

"Let me guess Alastor got you mad!"

"Well yeah he did."

"Ugh whatever . Okay Y/N chose where you want to be Vox or the hotel?"Alastor said looking at Vox.

"Woah there bambi . Are you really that mad that she wants hang out with me and not you?" Vox said getting close to me and putting an arm around me .

" I just don't trust you being around with her ."

"Well buddy we been friends for a long time now and you can't do nothing about."

"Whatever Y/N choose. If you want to be with Vox then you have to leave the hotel. "

"What ?!? Why?! This is my home! You guys are my friends too! Are you really that mad?!" I said getting all mad and being shock.

"I'm sorry but I keep telling you he's dangerous!" Alastor said pointing at Vox.

"Hey ! Just because you hate me doesn't make you think That I'm dangerous!"

They both Glare at each other.

"Fine Alastor  If I chose Vox over the hotel then I'm actually leaving! " I said getting my stuff.

"W-wait your actually leaving?"

"Of course I am ! Vox is my best friend. And I know you guys are too but I have to spent time with him too! And your evening giving me a choice!" I said

I got very little thing out of my room.

"Here's the key I don't need it anymore." I said handing the keys to Alastor.

Vox and I  got my stuff and started to put them in his car.

"If the others ask why I'm not here you tell the reason why." I said getting close to Vox.

Alastor looked sad. But mostly mad.

Vox and I got into his car. We both drove away . I looked out in the window having tears . Once we got there I already had tears falling down.

"Hey Y/N it's okay. I'm here for you if you need anything and I will always be there for you. And you can live with me." Vox said putting his hand to my chin and moving it closer to his face .

"Y-you really want me to live With you?" I said looking I wanted to cry .

"Yes of course I do I always wanted you to live with me. I love you Y/N ." He said

"Y-you really m-mean it?" I said crying while hugging him.

" Yes I do mean it I would even kill myself to show how much I love you. I would lose my mind if I ever lose you. I want you to me mine forever." Vox said smiling.

"And I want you to be mine forever too."

We both got closer and kiss. We broke the kiss and looked away.

Come on I'll help you to caring your things inside. " he said getting out the car.

I mostly stayed quiet. We both cared the my stuff into the house and putt them in the a room. We both sat on the couch cuddling together.

"Wait Vox where would I be sleeping?" I said looking at him.

"Well with me of course. If you want to." He said looking at me back.

"Sure I would love too."

But sooner or later we both feel asleep on the couch.

————————————————————
So how you guys like it? I really hope you guys like it so much ! See ya in the next chapter!~